A brief survey on hybrid cloud storage and its applications
Languages of publication
As the cloud computing is spreading round the world, want of inter cloud communication is turning into a growing in the organizations. It’s inflicting the researchers to specialize in first, creating it potential to communicate between two or additional clouds and second security of communication is to considered up to utmost level. Hybrid cloud storage may be a storage technique that uses internal and external cloud applications, infrastructure and storage systems to create integrated storage design. Hybrid cloud may be a classification in cloud computing atmosphere that utilizes a collaboration of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms. By permitting workloads to transfer between private and public clouds, the computing requirements and prices modification, hybrid cloud offers businesses larger flexibility and additional information deployment choices. Hybrid cloud is especially valuable for dynamic or extremely changeable workloads. This paper describes the needs, deployment, storage, applications and issues of hybrid cloud.
- Department of CSE, Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of CSE, Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, email@example.com
- Department of CSE, Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Safwan Mahmud Khan and Kevin W. Hamlen, “Hatman: Intra-cloud Trust Management for Hadoop”, 2012 IEEE Fifth International Conference on Cloud Computing, 978-0-7695-4755-8/© 2012 IEEE DOI 10.1109/CLOUD.2012.64.
-  Mohammed A. AlZain, Eric Pardede, Ben Soh, James A. Thom, “Cloud Computing Security: From Single to Multi-Clouds” 2012 45th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 978- 0-7695-4525-7/12 © 2012 IEEE DOI 10.1109/- HICSS.2012.153.
-  Deyan Chen, Hong Zhao, “Data Security and Privacy Protection Issues in Cloud Computing” 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering 978-0-7695-4647-6/12 © 2012 IEEE DOI 10.1109/ICCSEE.2012.193.
-  Carcary, Marian; Doherty, Eileen; Conway, Gerard (2013). “Understanding and Supporting Cloud Computing Adoption in Irish Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)”, Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Management, pp. 10-17s.
-  Dutta, Amab; Guo Chao Alex Peng; Choudhary, Alok (2013) “Risks in Enterprise Cloud Computing: the perspective of it experts” Journal of Computer Information Systems. Vol. 53(4), pp. 39-48.
-  Eunjeong, Choi (2013) “How Cloud Computing Is Revolutionizing the Future”, SERI Quarterly, Vol. 6(3), pp. 104-109.
-  Fatima A. Alali and Chia-Lun Yeh (2012) “Cloud Computing: Overview and Risk Analysis” Journal of Information Systems”, Vol. 26(2), pp. 13-33.
-  Gary Garrison, Sanghyun Kim, Robin L. Wakefield (2012) “Success Factors for Deploying Cloud Computing”, Vol. 55(9), Pages 62-68,
-  James R. Layvas, Michael R. Overly, and Matthew A. Karlyn (2013) “Cloud Computing: A Practical Framework for Managing Cloud Computing Risk – Part II” Intellectual Property & Technology Law Journal, Vol. 25(4), pp. 19-27.
-  J. Abawajy, “Establishing trust in hybrid cloud computing environments,” in Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom), 2011 IEEE 10th International Conference on, Nov. 2011, pp. 118-125.
-  D. Bernstein and D. Vij, “Intercloud security considerations,” in Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom), 2010 IEEE Second International Conference on, 30 2010 Dec. 3 2010, pp. 537-544.
-  A. Bhardwaj and V. Kumar, “Cloud security assessment and identity management,” in Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2011 14th International Conference on, Dec. 2011, pp. 387-392.
-  D. Chen and H. Zhao, “Data security and privacy protection issues in computing,” in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE), 2012 International Conference on, Vol. 1, March 2012, pp. 647-651.
-  B. Gowrigolla, S. Sivaji, and M. Masillamani, “Design and auditing of cloud computing security,” in Information and Automation for Sustainability (ICIAFs), 2010 5th International Conference on, Dec. 2010, pp. 292-297.
-  A. Kim, J. McDermott, and M. Kang, “Security and architectural issues for national security cloud computing,” in Distributed Computing Systems Workshops (ICDCSW), 2010 IEEE 30th International Conference on, June 2010, pp. 21-25.
-  S.-H. Na, J.-Y. Park, and E.-N. Huh, “Personal cloud computing security framework,” in Services Computing Conference (APSCC), 2010 IEEE Asia-Pacific, Dec. 2010, pp. 671-675.
-  S. Nepal, C. Friedrich, L. Henry, and S. Chen, “A secure storage service in the hybrid cloud,” in Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC), 2011 Fourth IEEE International Conference on, Dec. 2011, pp. 334-335.
-  S. Ramgovind, M. Eloff, and E. Smith, “The management of security in cloud computing,” in Information Security for South Africa (ISSA), 2010, Aug. 2010, pp. 1-7.
Publication order reference