Chosen sources of financing and revenues from transportational activity of an urban transport company of Częstochowa
Languages of publication
This description begins with an explanation of the essence of urban transport in the functioning of the city. Highlighted the link between functional elements of the city with the public transport system. Later in the article states the source of financing urban transport and the revenue from transport activities in Częstochowa.
-  Mees P. (2000), A Very Public Solution, Transport in the Dispersed City, Melbourne University Press, 7-9.
-  Verma A., Ramanayya T. V. (2014) Public Transport Planning and Management in Developing Countries, CRC Press, 61.
-  Eberlein X. J., Wilson N. H. M., Bernstein D. (2001), The holding problem with real – time information available, Transportation Science 35(1), 3-15.
-  Daganzo C. F. (2009), A headway – based approach to eliminate bus bunching, Transportation Research Part B 43(10), 915.
-  Pilachowski J., Daganzo C. F. (2010), Reducing bus bunching with bus – to – bus cooperation, Transportation Research Part B, 267.
-  Weintrit A., Neumann T. (2011), Transport Systems and Processes: Marine Navigation and Safety of Sea Transportation, CRC Press, 95.
-  Taniguchi E., Fwa T. F., Thompson R. G. (2013), Urban Transportation and Logistics: Health, Safety, and Security Concerns, CRC Press, 20.
-  White P. R. (2001), Public Transport: Its Planning, Management and Operation (Natural and Built Environment Series), Routledge, 17-29.
-  Whitelegg J., Haq G. (2003), The Earthscan Reader on World Transport Policy and Practice, Earthscan, 115-117.
-  Laird P., Newman P., Bachels M., Kenworthy J. (2001), Back on track : rethinking transport policy in Australia and New Zealand, University of New South Wales Press, Sydney, 22-24.
-  Dhillon B. S. (2011), Transportation Systems Reliability and Safety, CRC Press, 4-6.
-  Ceder A. (2015), Public Transit Planning and Operation: Modeling, Practice and Behavior, Second Edition, CRC Press, 8.
-  Goulias K, G. (2002), Transportation Systems Planning: Methods and Applications, CRC Press, 13.
-  Baxandall P. (2007), Finding Solutions To Fund Transit Combining Accountability & New Resources For World-Class Public Transportation, U.S. PIRG, 1.
-  Taniguchi E., Thompson R. G. (2014), City Logistics, Mapping The Future, CRC Press, 25.
-  Sienkiewicz J., Holtys J. A. (2005), Statistical analysis of 22 public transport networks in Poland, Physics - Physics and Society, 16.
-  Buehler R., Pucher J. (2010), Making Public Transport Financially Sustainable, Transport Policy, Vol. 18, 126.
-  Faber O., 2000, Fair and efficient pricing in transport; the role of charges and taxes, Final report, Birmingham, 32.
-  http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/evaluation/pdf/evasltratran/poland.pdf
-  http://www.uitp.org/sites/default/files/Financing%20public%20transport.pdf
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative motivation, World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
Publication order reference