The development of the FinTech industry in the Visegrad group countries
Languages of publication
This article aims at presenting the development potential of FinTech branch in the Visegrad Group countries, representing similar economic and geopolitical situation. The article consists of two main parts – the first part discusses theoretical aspects of FinTech branch; the second presents statistics concerning the development of companies of this kind, both internationally and regionally. To elaborate on the subject, authors based on Polish and foreign source literature and reports on the discussed subject.
-  K. Yonghee, P. Young-Ju, Ch. Jeongil, Y. Jiyoung. An Empirical Study on the Adoption of “Fintech” Service: Focused on Mobile Payment Services. Advanced Science and Technology Letters 114 (2015) 136-140.
-  Ch. Li-min, L. Chun-Chu, K. Hsiap-Kuang. The Adoptation of Fintech Service: TAM perspective. International Journal of Managment and Administative Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 07, (2016).
-  T. Philippon, The Fintech Opportunity. NBR Working Papers, No. 22476, (2016).
-  D. Arner, J. Barberis, R. Buckley. The Evolution of FinTech: a new post-crisis paradigm? University of New South Wales Law Research Series, No. 62, (2016).
-  I. Gulamhuseinwala, T. Bull, S. Lewis, FinTech is gaining traction and young high-income users are early adopters. The Journal of Financial Perspectives, Vol. 3, No. 3. (2015).
-  D. Kuo Chuen, E. Teo. Emergence of FinTech and the LASIC principles. Journal of Financial Perspectives, Vol. 3, No. 3, (2015).
Publication order reference