Study for the quality of career promotion and empowering the staff of Iran Khodroo Co. by using of “IT”
Languages of publication
Appearing of Information & Communication Technology (IT), is one of the vital changing in the late of 20th century. As we know, “IT“ is one of the important subject in empowering of today societies. The aim of this searching focuses on determining in “IT“ utilization for improving the staff occupation and fundamental responsibility. Learning of imperative skills in “IT” and reporting it to the managers & clerks is inevitable for empowering their duties. In this report, we will show that empowerment means to bring about freedom & information to do the careers successfully on their own not by forcing our opinion or our requesting and encourage establishments to find out environmental motivation to empower their staff as “impacting of IT on occupational environments”. Then we will divide these information as an important factor which have been described in theoretician speech. By understanding this topic, the more information of staff about company and how to do their duties, the better decisions for having responsibilities for their tasks will appear. In their research, first, we are going to investigate for the degree to utilize “IT” in organizations and after being sure of using it, we will reveal the effects of it on empowering staff by including these contents: (a) Granting the power of responsibilities (11%); (b) Occupation controlling (0/000); (c) Chance for independence (0/000); (d) Free situations for making decisions (0/002); (e) Well-being skills & utilizing of it (0/000); (f) Personnel sharing in their occupational fate (0/000); (g) To rich a human resource potential (0/000).
-  Alvani Mahdi, Public management, Ney publication, printed No 2, 2th Edition, Tehran 2009.
-  Ootar Kani Ali (2007). “Effectiveness of IT and data system in organizational relationship”. Management massage, No 46.
-  Beheshtian Mahdi and Hossain Abolhassani, Management information systems, Pardis 57 publications, 2009.
-  Zargar Mahmood (1955). Information Technology Elements / Author: Mohmood Zargar, Editor: Abolghasem Zargar, Tehran: Behineh 2008.
-  Gholamzadeh Ahmad and Davood Meeaadi (2006). Portrait: common language and information exploring, Teh: Imam Hossain publications (2007).
-  Mahbaz Arash (1971). First skill: Elementary conceptions of Information Technology “IT”, Arash Mahbaz, Gholamreza Darvish, Teh: Union.
-  Influence of Internet, “Baloh, Peter and Tarkman (2008)”. And Information Technology on Work and Human Resource. Available at ( http://www.Informing science.org ).
-  “Essential of Management”, Heinz Wehrich (2003) & Kapntz, Harold fifth edition, Boston Hal Ltd.
-  “Empowerment and Delegation”, (Moore, Carol; F (2002). Available At: http://www.glst.Itsn.ac.uk/resources/empowerment.pdf
-  Baloh, Peter and Tarkman, Influence of internet, Information Technology on work and Human Resource management. At: http:// www.informingscience.org
-  Ouinn, Joan E., Power and Empowerment, FCNS, (2005). At: http://www.hlst.Itsn.ac.uk/resources/empowermenttutornotes.pdf
Publication order reference