The importance of profitability in managing a small enterprise
Languages of publication
For the whole economy and the mechanisms that take place in it to be effective, it is necessary to develop the small business sector. Its dynamic impact on the economy manifests itself in active reference to changes taking place in the environment. In terms of the constantly changing consumer preferences and their new requirements, it is the smaller companies that stand out with greater ease of adaptation. One of the most important measures of the assessment of the country's economic growth is both the opportunities and the number of small enterprises.
-  Blonigen, Bruce, A., Ronald B. Davies, and Keith Head, Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment. American Economic Review, 93 (3), 2003, p. 982 - 991.
-  Carr, David, L., James R. Markusen, and Keith E. Maskus, Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise. American Economic Review, 91 (3), 2001, p. 694 - 703.
-  Cummins J.D., M.A. Weiss, Consolidation in the European insurance industry: do mergers and acquisitions create value for shareholders?, Brookings - Wharton Papers on Financial Services ed. 2004, p. 220-250
-  Dag deviren M., Yüksel I., Using the analytic network process (ANP) in a SWOT analysis – A case study for a textile firm. Information Sciences, Volume 177, Issue 16, 15 August 2007, p. 3364-3382.
-  Romualdas Ginevičius & Valentinas Podvezko (2006) Assessing the financialstate of construction enterprises. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 12: 3, 188-194, DOI: 10.1080/13928619.2006.9637740
-  Holmes, S., Hutchinson, P., Forsaith, D., Gibson, B., & McMahon, R., Small Enterprise Finance. Milton, Qld: Wiley & Sons, 2003, p. 22-38.
-  Jackson, S. E., Joshi, A., Erhardt, N. L., Recent research on team and organizational diversity: SWOT analysis and implications. Journal of Management, 29(6), 2003, p. 801-830.
-  Kaufman, R., Oakley-Browne, H., Watkins, R., and Leigh, D., Strategic planning for success: Aligning people, performance, and payoffs, San Francisco: Jossey - Bass/Pfeiffer 2003, p. 22-30.
-  Kozak S., Consolidation and efficiency of the non-life insurance sector in Poland. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities vol. 13, 2010, Issue 1.
-  Langdon, D., Should we conduct cause analysis or change-of-state analysis? Performance Improvement Journal, 42(9), 2003, p. 8-13.
-  Leigh, D., Causal-utility decision analysis (CUDA): Quantifying SWOTs. In E. Biech (Ed.), The 2000 annual, volume 2: Consulting, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer, 2000, p. 251-260.
-  Leigh, D., How to conduct better SWOT analyses, In M. Silberman (Ed.), The 2005 ASTD team and organization development sourcebook. Princeton, NJ: Active Training and the American Society for Training and Development, 2005, p. 51–65.
-  Charith Kaushalya Fernando, M. Reza Hosseini, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, B. A. K. S. Perera, Raufdeen Rameezdeen. (2017) Managing the financial risks affecting construction contractors: implementing hedging in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Strategic Property Management 21: 2, pages 212-224
-  Dragisa Stanujkic, Nedeljko Magdalinovic, Rodoljub Jovanovic, Sanja Stojanovic. (2012) An objective multi-criteria approach to optimization using MOORA method and interval grey numbers. Technological and Economic Development of Economy 18: 2, pages 331-363
-  Alvydas Baležentis, Tomas Baležentis, Algimantas Misiunas. (2012) An integrated assessment of Lithuanian economic sectors based on financial ratios and fuzzy MCDM methods. Technological and Economic Development of Economy 18: 1, pages 34-53
-  Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Zenonas Turskis. (2011) Multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) methods in economics: an overview. Technological and Economic Development of Economy 17: 2, pages 397-427
-  Romualdas Ginevičius, Algirdas Krivka, Jolita Šimkūnaite. (2010) The model of forming competitive strategy of an enterprise under the conditions of oligopolic market. Journal of Business Economics and Management 11: 3, pages 367-395
-  Valentinas Podvezko. (2009) Application of AHP technique. Journal of Business Economics and Management 10: 2, pages 181-189
-  Romualdas Ginevičius, Valentinas Podvezko, Šarūnas Bruzge. (2008) Evaluating the effect of state aid to business by multicriteria methods. Journal of Business Economics and Management 9: 3, pages 167-180
-  Oleg Kapliński. (2008) Usefulness and credibility of scoring methods in construction industry. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management 14: 1, pages 21-28
Publication order reference