The importance of profitability in managing a small enterprise
Languages of publication
For the whole economy and the mechanisms that take place in it to be effective, it is necessary to develop the small business sector. Its dynamic impact on the economy manifests itself in active reference to changes taking place in the environment. In terms of the constantly changing consumer preferences and their new requirements, it is the smaller companies that stand out with greater ease of adaptation. One of the most important measures of the assessment of the country's economic growth is both the opportunities and the number of small enterprises.
-  Blonigen, Bruce, A., Ronald B. Davies, and Keith Head, Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment, American Economic Review, 93 (3), 2003, p. 982 - 991.
-  Carr, David, L., James R. Markusen, and Keith E. Maskus, Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise, American Economic Review, 91 (3), 2001, p. 694 - 703.
-  Cummins J.D., M.A. Weiss, Consolidation in the European insurance industry: do mergers and acquisitions create value for shareholders?, Brookings - Wharton Papers on Financial Services ed. 2004, p. 220-250
-  Dag deviren M., Yüksel I., Using the analytic network process (ANP) in a SWOT analysis – A case study for a textile firm, Information Sciences, Volume 177, Issue 16, 15 August 2007, p. 3364-3382.
-  Ginevičius, R. and Podvezko, V, Multicriteria evaluation of enterprise financial operations. Regional safety and development in international and national context: proceedings, 2005, p. 40-48.
-  Holmes, S., Hutchinson, P., Forsaith, D., Gibson, B., & McMahon, R., Small Enterprise Finance. Milton, Qld.: Wiley & Sons, 2003, p. 22-38.
-  Jackson, S. E., Joshi, A., Erhardt, N. L., Recent research on team and organizational diversity: SWOT analysis and implications. Journal of management, 29(6), 2003, p. 801-830.
-  Kaufman, R., Oakley-Browne, H., Watkins, R., and Leigh, D., Strategic planning for success: Aligning people, performance, and payoffs, San Francisco: Jossey - Bass/Pfeiffer 2003, p. 22-30.
-  Kozak S., Consolidation and efficiency of the non-life insurance sector in Poland, Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities vol. 13, 2010, Issue 1.
-  Langdon, D., Should we conduct cause analysis or change-of-state analysis? Performance Improvement Journal, 42(9), 2003, p. 8-13.
-  Leigh, D., Causal-utility decision analysis (CUDA): Quantifying SWOTs. In E. Biech (Ed.), The 2000 annual, volume 2: Consulting, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer, 2000, p. 251-260.
-  Leigh, D., How to conduct better SWOT analyses, In M. Silberman (Ed.), The 2005 ASTD team and organization development sourcebook. Princeton, NJ: Active Training and the American Society for Training and Development, 2005, p. 51–65.
Publication order reference