Detailed Energy Audit of Thermal Power Plant Equipment
Languages of publication
Energy audit is a technique developed to reduce unnecessary usage of energy, control and also streamline processes leading to energy efficiency. Energy audit and its impact on a daily basis is high and hence is of good significance. Energy Conservation over the years has been a key in terms of saving excessive bills and building up unnecessary usage both domestically and industrially. The world is not completely energy efficient yet, it should be a made sure that the process to ensure optimum usage and saving wherever possible. In this paper we shall discuss in brief about energy audit in a thermal power plant, techniques and ways data are obtained. India’s strive for complete energizing is yet on the verge of completion, need for saving unused energy and also recovering waste energy can be beneficial in developing an energy content environment. The energy audit carried out in thermal power plant gives a presentation of the data and corners of collecting data.
-  “Energy-and exergy-based comparison of coal-fired and nuclear steam power plants”, MA Rosen Exergy, An International Journal, 2001 – Elsevier.
-  “Theory of the exergetic cost”, M.A. Lozano, A. Valero, Energy, 1993 – Elsevier.
-  “Low-grade heat conversion into power using organic Rankine cycles–a review of various applications” Bertrand F. Tchanche, Gr. Lambrinos, A. Frangoudakis, G. Papadakis, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15 (2011) 3963-3979.
-  “Energy audit case studies steam systems”, MS Bhatt - Applied Thermal Engineering, 2000 – Elsevier.
-  “Research on the environmental cost of power plants “, T. Fang, C. Li, L. Zhang, Electric Power, 2005.
-  Dong-Xiao Gu, Chang-Yong Liang, Isabelle Bichindaritz, Chun-Rong Zuo, Jun Wang, “A case-based knowledge system for safety evaluation decision making of thermal power plants”, Knowledge-Based Systems 26 (2012) 185-195.
-  “Study on Energy Audit Methodology for Thermal Power Plant”, Shi Qi-Guang - Energy Technology and Economics, 2010 - en.cnki.com.cn
-  Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), India,: http://www.bee-india.nic.in
Publication order reference