Role of managerial accounting in the innovative enterprise
Languages of publication
In hereby drawing up comprehending accounting and for her including the management in the aspect was characterised. A process of implementing the innovation in the organization along with the structure of the course of the innovative process was described. They effected representative including the place of accounting in the innovation management of the enterprise.
-  Picard, Claire-France, Sylvain Durocher, and Yves Gendron. "From meticulous professionals to superheroes of the business world: A historical portrait of a cultural change in the field of accountancy, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal 27(1) (2014) 73-118.
-  Lee Cooke, Fang, and Yuchun Xiao. Gender roles and organizational HR practices: The case of women's careers in accountancy and consultancy firms in China. Human Resource Management 53(1) (2014) 23-44.
-  Münch, T., et al. Considering cost accountancy items in crop production simulations under climate change. European Journal of Agronomy 52 (2014) 57-68.
-  Crawford, Louise, et al. International Accounting Education Standards Board: Organisational legitimacy within the field of professional accountancy education. Accounting Forum 38(1) (2014).
-  Armstrong Peter. Changing management control strategies: the role of competition between accountancy and other organisational professions. Accounting, Organizations and Society 10(2) (1985) 129-148.
-  Loft, Anne. Accountancy and the gendered division of labour: a review essay. Accounting, Organizations and Society 17(3) (1992) 367-378.
-  Chandler, Roy A., John Richard Edwards, and Malcolm Anderson. Changing perceptions of the role of the company auditor, 1840–1940. Accounting and Business Research 23(92) (1993) 443-459.
-  Barker, Patricia, Kathy Monks and Finian Buckley. The role of mentoring in the career progression of chartered accountants. The British Accounting Review 31(3) (1999) 297-312.
-  Acham. K, Schumpter. S, Mümtaz. K, Innovation and growth long-cycle dynamics in the post, WWII American manufacturing industries, Ashgate Pub Limited 2003
Publication order reference