Large scale calculation for holography using SSD
Languages of publication
Computer based holography such as electro-holography and digital holography advances because the resolution of an imaging display and a sensing device such as a liquid crystal display (LCD) and a charge coupled device (CCD) becomes higher. The higher resolution of an imaging device requires a more powerful computing system. On the other hand, a solid state drive (SSD) develops as a storage device of computers. We studied the effectiveness of an SSD for a large-scale digital holography calculation. When the calculation data scale exceeds the main memory capacity, the SSD system showed better performance compared with a hard disk drive (HDD) system at computational speed and stability.
30 - 9 - 2014
04 - 9 - 2014
30 - 7 - 2014
-  M. Stanley et al., Proc. SPIE 5005, Practical Holography XVII and Holographic Materials IX, 247 (2003).
-  T. Kozacki, G. Finke, P. Garbat, W. Zaperty, M. Kujawińska, Opt. Expr. 20, 27473 (2012).
-  H. Sasaki, K. Yamamoto, Y. Ichihashi, T. Senoh, Scientific Reports4, 04000 (2014).
-  T. Shimobaba et al., Scientific Reports3, 02664 (2013).
-  S.O. Isikman, A. Greenbaum, W. Luo, A.F. Coskun, A. Ozcan, PloS one, 7(9), e45044 (2012).
-  T. Shimobaba et al., Comput. Phys. Commun. 183, 1124 (2012).
Publication order reference