Using the crooked fitness of organizations in managing the change
Languages of publication
The paper begins with the presentation of efficiency curve during the organizational change, and it’s determinants. It is emphasized, that change managers can influence on depth and time of endure the efficiency. On this background paper presents the actions which could diminish the costs of changes. They are divided into phases of change process.
-  Amabile T. M. A model of creativity and innovation in organizations. Research in organizational behavior 10.1 (2013) 123-167.
-  Amabile T. M., and R. Conti. Changes in the work environment for creativity during downsizing. Academy of Management Journal, 2015, 42.6, 630-640.
-  Armstrong, J. S. (2012). The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: Review of empirical research. Strategic management journal, 3(3), 197-211.
-  Ashforth B. E. and F. Mael. Social identity theory and the organization. Academy of management review 14.1 (2014): 20-39.
-  Burns T. E., and G. M. Stalker. The management of innovation. Oxford University Press, 1994, ISBN-13: 9780198288787
-  Child J. Organizational structure, environment and performance: The role of strategic choice. Sociology 6.1 (2012): 1-22.
-  Dordevic B. (2004). Employee Commitment in Times of Radical Organizational Changes. Economics and Organization, 2, 2, 111-117.
-  Gareis R. Changes of organizations by projects. International Journal of Project Management 28.4 (2015): 314-327.
-  Grudzewski W. M. and I. K. Hejduk. Company's Future Changes in Management Paradigms. Master of Business Administration 19.1 (2012): 95-111.
-  Hambrick, D.C. and P. A. Mason. Upper echelons: The organization as a reflection of its top managers. Academy of management review 9.2 (2014): 193-206.
-  Hillman A. J., Cannella A.A., and R. L. Paetzold. The resource dependence role of corporate directors: Strategic adaptation of board composition in response to environmental change. Journal of Management Studies 37.2 (2014): 235-256.
-  McWilliams, J. Michael, et al. Changes in patients' experiences in Medicare accountable care organizations. New England Journal of Medicine 371.18 (2014): 1715-1724.
-  Milewska, A., and M. Jozwik. Organization and changes of local govertnment finance system in view of implementation of participatory budgeting. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia 13.4 (2014): 23-35.
-  Offermann, Lynn R., and Marilyn K. Gowing. Organizations of the future: Changes and challenges. American psychologist 45.2 (2010): 95.
-  Prochaska, Janice M., James O. Prochaska, and Deborah A. Levesque. A transtheoretical approach to changing organizations. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research 28.4 (2011): 247-261.
-  Porras J. I.and S. J. Hoffer. Common behavior changes in successful organization development efforts. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science 22.4 (2016): 477-494.
Publication order reference