Personal growth and key competences indispensable for professional career development in a knowledge-based-society
Languages of publication
This paper presents the results of a personal research study on personal growth and key competences indispensable for professional career development in a knowledge-based society. The topic of the article was taken to get the answer if personal development has an influence on professional development in knowledge-based society. The best form of personal development and key competence were identified needed developing career in knowledge-based society. Benefits results from development knowledge-based society have been tested in aid of developing professional development and factors blocking an employee and his career in knowledge-based society. In this article a new non-linear conception of work career and an approach to it by a new generation WLB (Work-Life-Balance).
-  Łychmus P., Coaching Oparty na Wiedzy w Treningach Kierowniczych, Wydawnictwo C. H. Beck, 2010
-  Red. Teresa Kupczyk, Uwarunkowania sukcesów kadry kierowniczej w gospodarce opartej na wiedzy, Wydawnictwo Difin, Warszawa 2009, str. 180.
-  Sidor-Rządkowska M., Profesjonalny Coaching, Wolter Kluwers 2012;
-  Monika Stelmaszczyk, Społeczeństwo budowane na wiedzy nowy model kariery, str. 157.
-  Red. Aleksandra Kluźniak, Vademekum Trenera, Wydawnictwo Księgarnia Akademicka, Kraków 2010, str. 137-145
-  Beata Ślusarczyk, Sebastian Kot, Logistics Education as a Way for Unemployment Reduction, Proceedings of the IETEC’11 Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2011
-  Adam Dębowski, Raport ‘Dwa Światy’ Kompetencje przyszłości 2014, ABK Stowarzyszenie, Instytut Liderów Zmian, 2014
Publication order reference