Customer’s perception towards Change Management in Insurance sector – A Case Study of LIC of India
Languages of publication
After a Decade of privatization in insurance sector in India, Customers of LIC believes that LIC is still in leading position in insurance sector. LIC win the trust of majority of the customers LIC of India doesn’t charge any hidden charges and due to government organization LIC succeeds to provide feeling of security to their customer. A descriptive study is conducted among the customers of the LIC of India from different branches in Bhopal. The objective of this research is to study the perception of customers about the change management (Privatization) and impact of the change management on the services provided by LIC of India to their customers. Chi Square test is applied in this paper to check the authenticity of data given by the respondents. The findings suggests that the change management can be implemented through Planning and Implementation, Decision making, transparency in policies, by creating opportunities for development etc
-  Available at http://www.licindia/know_lic.com
-  Ajmal Sidra, Farooq M. Zuhair, Sajid Noman, Awan Dr. Sajid, “Role of Leadership in Change Management Process” Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences 5(2) (2012) 111-124.
-  Al-Nafjan Abeer N., Al-Mudimigh Abdullah S., “Impact of Change Management in ERP system: A Case Study of Madar”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, 23(2) (2011) 91- 97.
-  Chew Mindy Man Min, Cheng Joseph S. L. and Petrovic-Lazarevic Sonja, “Managers’ Role in Implementing Organizational Change: Case of the Restaurant Industry in Melbourne” Journal of Global Business and Technology, 2(1) (2002) 58-67
-  Fedor B. and Herold David M., “Effects of Change and Change Management on Employee Responses: An Overview of Results from Multiple Studies” Tappi Fall Technical Conference, (2004) 1-12.
-  Gianforte, Jeffrey J., “Change Management”, The Graduate School University of Wisconsin-Stout Menomonie, WI, (2007) 1-58.
-  Hala M. Al-Shamaln, and Abdullah S. Al-Mudimigh, “The Chang Management Strategies and Processes for Successful ERP Implementation: A Case Study of MADAR”, International Conference on Computer Communication and Management Proc of IACSIT Press, 5 (2011) 431-435.
-  Pryor Mildred Golden, Taneja Sonia, Humphreys John, Anderson Donna, Singleton Lisa, “Challenges facing Change Management Theories and Research”, Delhi Business Review X 9(1) (2008) 1-20.
-  Radovic M. – Markovic, “Effective Organizational Change Management”, Serbian Journal of Management, 3(1) (2008) 119-125
-  Vakola Maria and Nikolaou Ioannis, “Attitudes towards Organizational Change what is the Role of Employees Stress and Commitment?,” Employee Relations, 27(2) (2005) 160-174.
-  Yadav Shriti Singh, “Change Management in Life Insurance Services – A Case Study of Life Insurance Corporation of India,” World Scientific News, 1 (2015) 160-178.
-  Yadav Rajesh K. and Jain Richa, “Customers perception towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – A Case study of Reliance Life Insurance,” World Scientific News 42 (2016) 267-292.
Publication order reference