Economic and logistic research methods
Languages of publication
In this papers the methods for economic researches used in i.e. logistics are presented. The concern of economic researches is important for scientists and for businessmen. The knowledge of methods and theirs skilful application enables the optimization of management and of cognitive processes.
-  Blaug, Mark. The methodology of economics: Or, how economists explain. Cambridge University Press, 1992.
-  Wojciechowska R., Nowogródzka T., Miciuła I., Metodologia badań naukowych w naukach ekonomicznych. Wydawnictwo Texter, Warszawa, 2016.
-  Boehmer, Ekkehart, Jim Masumeci, and Annette B. Poulsen. Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance. Journal of financial economics 30.2 (1991): 253-272.
-  MacKinlay, A. Craig. Multifactor models do not explain deviations from the CAPM. Journal of Financial Economics 38.1 (1995): 3-28.
-  Sexton, Richard J., Brooks M. Wilson, and Joyce J. Wann. Some tests of the economic theory of cooperatives: Methodology and application to cotton ginning. Western Journal of Agricultural Economics (1989): 56-66.
-  Florax, Raymond JGM, Hendrik Folmer, and Sergio J. Rey. Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry’s methodology. Regional Science and Urban Economics 33.5 (2003): 557-579.
-  Rotwein, Eugene. "On" The Methodology of Positive Economics. The Quarterly Journal of Economics (1959): 554-575.
-  Leslie, Larry L., and Paul T. Brinkman. The Economic Value of Higher Education. American Council on Education/Macmillan Series on Higher Education. Macmillan Publishing, 866 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10022, 1988.
-  Harrison, Ann. Openness and growth: A time-series, cross-country analysis for developing countries. Journal of development Economics 48.2 (1996): 419-447.
-  Ellis, R. Hobart, T. D. Hong, and Eric Hywel Roberts. Handbook of seed technology for genebanks. Volume I. Principles and methodology. International Board for Plant Genetic Resources. Handbooks for Genebanks, No. 2, 1985.
-  Wojtaszek H., Selected aspects of innovative notivation. World Scientific News, 44 (2016) 1-12.
-  Balaguer, Jacint, and Manuel Cantavella-Jorda. Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case. Applied economics 34.7 (2002): 877-884.
-  Asafu-Adjaye, John. The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: time series evidence from Asian developing countries. Energy economics 22.6 (2000): 615-625.
-  Silk, Alvin J., and Glen L. Urban. Pre-test-market evaluation of new packaged goods: A model and measurement methodology. Journal of marketing Research (1978): 171-191.
-  Boylan, Thomas, and Paschal O'Gorman. Beyond rhetoric and realism in economics: Towards a reformulation of methodology. Routledge, 2004.
-  MacKinnon, James G. Critical values for cointegration tests. No. 1227. Queen's Economics Department Working Paper, 2010.
Publication order reference