Importance of sport events in the promotion of local self – government, on the example of the city of Czestochowa
Languages of publication
It is widely known, that sport activity and organising sport events including promotion is a very important factor influencing on the living of citizens. Thus, the involvement of local self-governments in the activity of sport clubs and supporting the idea of playing sports is important, what results in a healthy lifestyle. A general problem analysed in this papers is presentation of marketing activities pursued by the city and supporting the organisation of sport events, in order to promote the region.
-  Sajjadi, S. N., Behnam, M., Hashemi, S. Z., Bakhshandeh, H., & Ahmadi, H. R., The evaluation of scientific research articles on sports management in Iranian professional journals. World Applied Sciences Journal, 28 (11), 2013, pp. 1761-1766
-  Shilbury, D., A bibliometric analysis of four sport management journals, Sport Management Review, 14 (4), 2011, pp. 434-452
-  Ciomaga, B., Sport management: A bibliometric study on central themes and trends. European Sport Management Quarterly, 13(5), 2013, pp. 557-578
-  Taylor, P., Torkildsen’s Sport and Leisure Management, 6th Routledge, New York, 2010.
-  Morse, J., The Sydney Olympic Games: How the Australian Tourist Commission leveraged the games for tourism. Journal of Vacation Marketing, 7(2), pp. 101-107
-  Speed, R., & Thompson, P., Determinants of sports sponsorship response. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(2), 2000, pp. 226–238.
-  Mules, T., & Faulkner, B., An economic perspective on special events. Tourism Economics, 2(2), 1996, pp. 107-117.
-  Mossberg, L., Effects of events on destination image, [in:] L. Mossberg (Ed.), Evaluation of events: Scandinavian experiences (pp. 30–46). New York 2000 Cognizant Communication Corp.
-  Kabus J., The Essence of Urban-Rural Partnership Management, World Scientific News 57 (2016) 361-367
-  Judyta Kabus, Household as a managing entity. World Scientific News 78 (2017) 28-34
-  Brzozowska A., Theoretical and Cognitive Aspects of Strategic Management in Enterprises, [in:] Selected Problems of Strategic Management of Enterprises (ed.) Brzozowska Anna, Vysoka Skola Banska, Ostrava 2013, pp. 7-13
Publication order reference