The Fundamental Holographic Uncertainty Principle and its Primary Applications
Languages of publication
The fundamental holographic principle is first proposed, then demonstrated in its validity and viability through a thought experiment and then finally derived. The Heisenberg uncertainty relations are shown to follow from this fundamental relation. The quantum blackhole entropy is then demonstrated using this holographic uncertainty relation along with the application of the Landauer’s principle for the thermodynamic erasure of a bit yielding a formula with a logarithmic correction. The blackhole entropy is found to be half the value normally delivered by any other method. So, it is proposed that there is a real relevant physical horizon at the twice the Schwarzschild radius dubbed the holographic information geometric horizon.
-  Leonard Susskind, The World as a Hologram, (arXiv: hep-th/9409089v2); Gerard ‘t Hooft, The Holographic Principle: Opening Lecture, (arXiv: hep-th/0003004v2)
-  Erik Verlinde, On the Origin of Gravity and the Laws of Newton, JHEP, 1104 029 (2009). [arXiv: hep-th/1001.0785];
- T. Padmanabhan, Class. Quant. Grav. 21 (2014) 4485-4494. [arXiv: gr-qc/0308070]; Mod. Phys. Lett. A25, 1129-1136 (2010) [arXiv: 0912.3165]; Phys. Rev. D81 (2010) 124040 (2010) [arXiv:1003.5665]; A Dialogue on the Nature of Gravity (2009) [arXiv:0910.0839]; Rep. Prog. Phys. 73 (2010) 046901 [arXiv: 0911.5004].
-  Koustubh Kabe, On Holography and Statistical Geometrodynamics, World Scientific News 30 (2016) 26-44.
- Koustubh Kabe. Geometry and Probability: Statistical Geometrodynamics with Holography, IYL, EJTP Spl. Issue on the Bohr-Einstein Debate, (December, 2015).
-  Koustubh Kabe, Physical Kinetics of Loop Quantum Gravity and Blackhole Dynamics: Kinetic Theory of Quantum Spacetime, Blackhole Phase Transition Theory and Blackhole Fission, Journal Adv. Phys. 9 (2015) 2322-2329.
Publication order reference