Childhood Cancer Survivorship, Late Cardiotoxicity, and CV Prevention
Languages of publication
- 1. Armstrong GT, Kawashima T, Leisenring W et al. Aging and risk of severe, disabling, life-threatening, and fatal events in the childhood cancer survivor study. J Clin Oncol 2014; 32: 1218-1227.
- 2. Armstrong GT, Oeffinger KC, Chen Y et al. Modifiable risk factors and major cardiac events among adult survivors of childhood cancer. J Clin Oncol 2013; 31: 3673-3680.
- 3. Armstrong GT, Plana JC, Zhang N et al. Screening adult survivors of childhood cancer for cardiomyopathy: comparison of echocardiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging. J Clin Oncol 2012; 30: 2876-2884.
- 4. Armstrong GT, Joshi VM, Zhu L et al. Increased tricuspid regurgitant jet velocity by Doppler echocardiography in adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study. J Clin Oncol 2013; 31: 774-781.
- 5. Armstrong GT, Chen Y, Yasui Y et al. Reduction in Late Mortality among 5-Year Survivors of Childhood Cancer. N Engl J Med 2016; 374: 833- 842.
- 6. Wang X, Sun CL, Quinones-Lombrana A et al. CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children’s Oncology Group Genome- Wide Association Study. J Clin Oncol 2016; 34: 863-870.
- 7. Armenian SH, Xu L, Ky B et al. Cardiovascular Disease Among Survivors of Adult-Onset Cancer: A Community-Based Retrospective Cohort Study. J Clin Oncol 2016; 34: 1122-1130.
- 8. Hunt SA, Abraham WT, Chin MH et al. ACC/AHA 2005 Guideline Update for the Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Update the 2001 Guidelines for the Evaluation and Management of Heart Failure): developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians and the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society. Circulation 2005; 112: e154-e235.
- 9. Connuck DM, Sleeper LA, Colan SD et al. Characteristics and outcomes of cardiomyopathy in children with Duchenne or Becker muscular
- dystrophy: a comparative study from the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Registry. Am Heart J 2008; 155: 998-1005.
- 10. Duboc D, Meune C, Pierre B et al. Perindopril preventive treatment on mortality in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: 10 years’ follow-up. Am Heart J 2007; 154: 596-602.
- 11. Rhodes J, Margossian R, Darras BT et al. Safety and efficacy of carvedilol therapy for patients with dilated cardiomyopathy secondary to muscular dystrophy. Pediatr Cardiol 2008; 29: 343-351.
- 12. Armenian SH, Hudson MM, Mulder RL et al. Recommendations for Cardiomyopathy Surveillance for Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group. Lancet Oncol 2015; 16: e123-e136.
- 13. Shankar SM, Marina N, Hudson MM et al. Monitoring for cardiovascular disease in survivors of childhood cancer: report from the Cardiovascular Disease Task Force of the Children’s Oncology Group. Pediatrics 2008; 121: e387-e396.
- 14. Wong FL, Bhatia S, Landier W et al. Cost-effectiveness of the children’s oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. Ann Intern Med 2014; 160: 672-683.
- 15. Yeh JM, Nohria A, Diller L. Routine echocardiography screening for asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction in childhood cancer survivors: a model-based estimation of the clinical and economic effects. Ann Intern Med 2014; 160: 661-671.
- 16. Lipshultz SE, Rifai N, Dalton VM et al. The effect of dexrazoxane on myocardial injury in doxorubicin-treated children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. N Engl J Med 2004; 351: 145-153.
- 17. Lipshultz SE, Adams MJ, Colan SD et al. Long-term cardiovascular toxicity in children, adolescents, and young adults who receive cancer therapy: pathophysiology, course, monitoring, management, prevention, and research directions: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation 2013; 128: 1927-1295.
Publication order reference