Cryptocurrency - A Mathematical Extravaganza
Languages of publication
Paper emphasizes some aspects of Cryptocurrency which has evolved in the digital era with elements of mathematical theory and computer science to become a way to secure communications, information and money online. It also addresses a major issue regarding the existence of one of the most prevalent form of Cryptocurrency prevalent these days known as “Bitcoin”. Bitcoin don’t actually exist but are digital keys that are stored in a digital wallet which exist either in the cloud or on computers and can be linked to bank accounts.
-  Chambers Andrew, Marianne. Elliptic cryptography. Plus magazine, 20 July, 2015, 22.
-  Lewis Hazel, Bitcoin - The currency built with mathematics. 21 December 2017. www.mathscareers.org.uk
-  Dorothy Villa. The Nuts and Bolts of Cryptocurrency. Planet of Finance, 7 November 2017.
-  Hamburg Michael. Which one is better: elliptic curve cryptography or RSA algorithm and why? Quora 20 November 2013, 28.
-  George Gilder (2016). The Scandal of Money. Published in the United States by Regnery Publishing. A Division of Salem Media Group, 300 New Jersey Ave NW Washington. ISBN 978-1-62157-566-5
-  Raymaekers, Wim. Cryptocurrency Bitcoin: Disruption, challenges and opportunities. Journal of Payments Strategy & Systems, Volume 9 / Number 1 / Spring, 2015, pp. 30-46(17)
-  Kinga Kądziołka, Analysis of the investment risk in cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Contemporary Economy Vol. 6 Issue 3 (2015) 1-8
-  Andrew Phillip, Jennifer S. K. Chan, Shelton Peiris. A new look at Cryptocurrencies. Economics Letters Volume 163, February 2018, Pages 6-9
-  John Fry, Eng-Tuck Cheah. Negative bubbles and shocks in cryptocurrency markets. International Review of Financial Analysis Volume 47, October 2016, Pages 343-352
-  Andrew Urquhart. The inefficiency of Bitcoin. Economics Letters Volume 148, November 2016, Pages 80-82
-  Aurelio F. Bariviera. The inefficiency of Bitcoin revisited: A dynamic approach. Economics Letters Volume 161, December 2017, Pages 1-4
Publication order reference