About Polish youth in multimensional approach
Languages of publication
There have been various transformations in the Polish system of education and instruction taking place for several dozens of years. Currently, the most significant issue is to adjust the school curricula to the changing societal needs and to develop some methods that would make it easier for young people to obtain their professional experience and expertise after their entrance to the labor market. The transformation processes in the contemporary world trigger changes related to an increase in education in a human life, as they constitute the factor of socio-economic development.
-  Arnett J. J., Suffering, selfish, slackers? Myths and reality about emerging adults. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, (2007), No 36, 23-29.
-  Arnett J. J., Emerging adulthood: A theory of development from the late teens trought the twenties. American Psychologist, (2000), No 55, 470.
-  Briscoe J. P., Hall D. T., The interplay of boundaryless and protean careers: combinations and implications. Journal of Vocational Behavior, (2006), No 69, 5-17.
-  J. B.Barney, Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, (1991), Vol. 17, 99-120.
-  B. Bassanini, S. Scarpetta, Does human capital matter for growth in OECD countries? Economics Department Working Papers (2001), No 282.
-  G. S. Becker, R. F. Tamura, K. M. Murphy, Human capital, fertility and economics growth, NBER Working Papers, (1990), No 314.
-  Dries N., Pepermans R., Carlier O., Career success: constructing a multidimensional model. Journal of Behavior, (2008), No 73, 255.
-  Furlong A., The zone of precaritynand discourses of vulnerability: NEETin the UE, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, (2007), No 381, 100-120
-  Knijpers M. A. C. T., Schyns B., Cheerens J., Career competencies for career success. Career Development Quarterly, (2006), No 55(2), 170-178.
-  Muelmann J., Life satisfaction from late adolescence to mid-life. Journal of Happiness Studies, (2001), No 2, 446.
-  E. T. Penrose, The theory of the growth of the firm. Resources, firm and strategies. A reader in the resource-based perspective. Oxford University Press, Oxford (1997) 30-35.
-  J. Roos, G. Roos, N. C. Dragonetti, Intellectual capital – navigating in the new business landscape. MacMilian Press (1997) 36-37.
-  Schwartz S.J., Cote J.F., Arnett J.J., Identity and agency in emerging adulthood: Two developmental routes in the indywidualization process. Youth and Society, (2005), No 37(2), 202-230,
-  D. E. Super, A life-span, life-space approach to career development. Journal of Vocational Behavior 16 (1990) 282-298
-  I.Temple, Growth effects of education and social capital in OECD countries, OECD Conference Papers (2001).
-  D.Whitaker, Human capital. Management or measurement? Personnel Today Vol. 2, No 13 (2007) 201-208
Publication order reference