Nowy chondryt z Libii
New chondrite from Libya
Languages of publication
On Saturday, 21 of May, 2006, a fall was observed and the stony meteorite was found in a small crater on an apple farm at Werdama village, near Al Beda town in Libya. Based on preliminary examinations, the authors described the meteorite as an ordinary chondrite. Further research aiming at full characteristics, classification and registration of the meteorite is in progress.
- Tanta University, Faculty of Science, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrocław Univeristy, Institute of Geological Sciences, Department of Mineralogy & Petrology, email@example.com
- Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Geoengineering Mining and Geology, Institute of Mining, Division of Geology and Mineral Waters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tanta University, Faculty of Science, Egypt
- Nakamura N., 1974. Determination of REE, Ba, Fe, Mg, Na and K in carbonaceous and ordinary chondrites. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 38. 757-773.
- Sun S.-S., 1980. Lead isotopic study of young volcanic rocks from mid-ocean ridges, ocean islands and islands arcs. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A297. 409-445.
Publication order reference