Evaluation of Engineering Programs towards Global Accreditation
Languages of publication
Several momentous and significant events happening all over the world make this paradigm change in the method of teaching in the Asian countries. The first is globalization. High technology has shrunk the world so drastically that professionals have to complete with others internationally. This simply means that if Engineering students do not learn effectively, the graduates will hardly stand a chance in the global competition. This research presents information on the status of accreditation and evaluation of engineering programs in different countries around the world. The focus will be on United States ABET criteria 2016, the Canadian Council of Professional Engineering criteria and the FEANI standards for European institutions Accreditation policies and procedures of other countries are also described briefly in the research. Information on mutual recognition agreements and the cross border recognition of engineering education will also be emphasized.
-  A. Almarshoud, Coop Training Program, Qassim University, College of Engineering, (2010), pp. 2-3.
-  T. U. Ganiron Jr, Teaching Critical Thinking in Qassim University, Journal of Proceedings of the 41st Annual Conference of the European Society for Engineering Education, (2013), Leuven, Belgium.
-  T. U. Ganiron Jr. and A. Alaboodi, Cultural Learning Environment in Structural Engineering Courses of Architecture and Civil Engineering Students in Qassim University, Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences 102 (2013) 300-310.
-  S. Al-Yahya, Faculty and Staff Handbook, Qassim University, College of Engineering, (2012), pp. 13-40.
-  T. Ganiron Jr., Enhancing the CE Project Course in the BSCE Curriculum of FEATI University, Journal of Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference of the European Society for Engineering Education (SEFI), Birmingham, United Kingdom, (2014)
-  T. U. Ganiron Jr., The Effects of the Mentoring System on the Achievement of Students in Project Management Course, Journal of Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference of the European Society for Engineering Education (SEFI), Birmingham, United Kingdom, (2014).
Publication order reference