Challenges in Integrity of Sport: Current Practices and Preventive Approaches of Sport Corruption in Sri Lanka
Languages of publication
- Chappelet, J.L. & Mrkonjic, M. (2013). Basic Indicators for Better Governance in International Sport (BIGIS). An Assessment Tool for International Sport Governing Bodies. IDHEAP Working Paper, Lausanne: Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration.
- Carlton sports network and Somerset-entertainment. Retrieved from www.thesundayleader.lk/2011/07/24/Weliamuna on Surrendering Air wavaves and Liberty to Napotism http://groundviews.org/2012/06/11/surrenderingairwaves-liberty-to-nepotism
- Daily mirror news. Retrieved from http://www.colombopage.com/archive_11B/Nov03/1320327252KA.php
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka Gazette, Part II, November 15, 2013. printed at the department of government printing, Sri Lanka
- Gazette Extraordinary 193/3 15th January 2013 Gazette, printed at the department of government printing, Sri Lanka.
- Henry, I. & Lee, P.C. (2004). Governance and ethics in sport. In S. Chadwick & J. Beech (Eds.), The business of sport management (pp. 25-42). Harlow: Pearson Education,.
- Horne, J. (2016). The planning and hosting of sports mega-events: Sources, forms and the prevention of corruption. In G. Sweeney & K. McCarthy (Eds.), Global Corruption Report (pp. 163–168). NY: Routledge.
- International Olympic Committee. (2016). Olympic Charter: In force as from 2 August 2016. News detail by IOC-summons-sports-minister. PRetrieved from http://www.ceylontoday.lk/34-47776-news-detail-ioc-summons-sports-minister.
- Notification No.1758/23 dated 16 May 2012 Gazette – item 16, printed at the department of government printing, Sri Lanka.
Publication order reference