The Chain Reaction Between the Media and Sport. The Impact of Rule Changes in Handball
Languages of publication
- Boyle, R. (2010). Sport and the Media. University of Glasgow, Scotland. eprints.gla.ac.uk/44177/1/Boyle_final2.doc
- Cashmore, E. (2000). Making Sense of Sports. London and New York: Routledge.
- Coakley, J. & Pike, E. (2014). Sport in Society: Issues and Controversies. London: McGraw-Hill Education.
- Gillespie, M. (2011). Tennis and Television: The Impact of the Media. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: http://mariahgillespie1.blogspot.com/2011/10/tennis-and-television-impact-of-media.html
- Houlihan, B. (2003). Sport and Society: A Student Introduction. London: SAGE.
- International Handball Federation. (2016a). Media Regulations. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: http://www.ihf.info/files/Uploads/NewsAttachments/0_IHF_STATUTS_CHAP_16_GB.pdf
- International Handball Federation. (2016b). Rules of the Game. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: http://www.ihf.info/en-us/technicalcorner/referees/rulesandexperts%E2%80%99corner/rulesofthegame.aspx
- Jesse Owens secretly wore German shoes at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin. (2017, January 31). The Vintage News. Retrieved April 2, 2018, from: https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017/01/31/jesse-owens-secretly-wore-german-shoes-at-the-1936-summer-olympics-in-berlin/
- Josh, E. (2013). How the Media has Influenced Football. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: https://prezi.com/ssapvaxnml-s/how-the-media-has-influenced-football/
- Leonard, W.M. (1988). A Sociological Perspective of Sport. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Levine, G. (2000). Technology and sport. M/C: A Journal of Media and Culture 3(5). Retrieved September 9, 2018, from: http://www.api-network.com/mc/0010/sport.php
- Lewis, J. (2013). How the Development of Media Has Influenced Football. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: https://prezi.com/lyp_7yvezmxr/how-the-media-has-influenced-football/
- McPherson, B. D., Curtis, J. E., & Loy, J. W. (1989). The Social Significance of Sport: An Introduction to the Sociology of Sport. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Rule changes send netball into new era of faster and more furious play. (2015, November 25). The Guardian. Retrieved April 2, 2018, from: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2015/nov/25/rule-changes-send-netball-into-new-era-of-faster-and-more-furious-play
- Rule changes with media. Sports Media Weekly. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: https://sportsmediaweekly.weebly.com/rule-changes-with-media.html
- Sage, G. (2002). Global sport and global mass media. In A. Laker (Ed.), The Sociology of Sport and Physical Education: An Introductory Reader (pp. 211-231). London and New York: RoutledgeFalmer.
- Saini, D. (2015). Effects of media on sports. International Journal of Applied Research 1(4), 320-323.
- Shorter sets and shot clocks - ATP continues rule change experiment. (May 16, 2018). CNN. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/16/tennis/tennis-shot-clock-rule-changes-atp-us-open/index.html
- Stead, D. (1986). Sport and the media. In B. Houlihan (Ed.), Sport and Society: A Student Introduction (pp. 184-200). London: SAGE.
- Vamplew, W. (2004). Pay Up and Play the Game: Professional Sport in Britain, 1875-1914. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Publication order reference