Gross chemical composition transformation of Rendzinas in Malyi Polissya under the influence of deflation
Languages of publication
Investigation results of the gross chemical composition of Malyi Polissya Rendzinas (Rendzic Leptosols) and its transformation under the influence of deflation have been revealed. The oxides percentage in soils, their distribution in the profile have been described, and differentiation soil profile indices have been calculated. The changes in Rendzinas gross chemical composition due to the detection process of deflation have been analyzed.
01 - 12 - 2018
-  Arynushkina, E.V., 1970. Guide to chemical analysis of soil (in Russian). Moscow, MGU, p. 488.
-  Dobrzanski, B., Konecka-Betley, K., Kuznicki, F., Turski, R., 1987. Rendzinas of Poland (in Polish). Rocz. Nauk Rol. Seria D, 208, p. 143.
-  Gregory, A.S., Ritz, K., McGrath, S.P., et al., 2015. A review of the impacts of degradation threats on soil properties in the UK. Soil Use and Management, September 2015, 31 (Suppl. 1), 1–15,DOI:10.1111/sum.12212.
-  Harbar, V.V., 2017. Rendzinas of the Podil’sk Tovtry. Monograph (in Ukrainian). Lviv, “Ruta”, p. 196.
-  Haskevych, V.G., 2009. Transformation of gross chemical composition of sod-podzolic soils of Malyi Polissya under the impact of anthropogenesis (in Ukrainian). Odessa National University Herald, 103–108.
-  Haskevych, V.G., 2015. Features of gross chemical composition of light gray forest soils of Small Polissya (in Ukrainian). Lviv, Genesis, Geography and Ecology of Soils, 48–55.
-  Jenny, H., 1961. Derivation of state equations of soil and ecosystems. Soil. Sci. Soc. Am. Proc., 25: 385–388.
-  Kyrylchuk, A.A., 2003. Modern transformation processes in mineral part of Rendzinas of Malyi Polissya (in Ukrainian). Lviv, Genesis, Geography and Ecology of Soils, 215–219.
-  Kyrylchuk, A.A., 2004. Transformation processes in mineral part of rendzinas of Malyi Polissya (in Ukrainian). Visnyk LNU im. Ivana Franka. Seriya: Geografihni nauky, 30:131–134.
-  Kyrylchuk, A.A., Poznyak, S.P., 2004. Turf-carbonate soils (Rendzinas) in Malyi Polissya. Monograph (in Ukrainian). LNU, Lviv, p. 180.
-  Kyrylchuk, A.A., 2013. Differentiation processes of chemical composition of mineral Rendzinas profie in western region of Ukraine (in Ukrainian). Minsk, Pochvovedenie i Agrokhimija, 2(51): 88–102.
-  Lucyshyn, O., Haskevych, V., 2016. Soils of Nadsiannya of Plain: Monograph (in Ukrainian). Lviv, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, p. 368.
-  Myakyna, N.B., Arynushkina, E.V., 1979. Methodological guidelines for reading the results of chemical analysis of soils (in Russian). Moscow, State University Press, p. 62.
-  Poluzerov, N.А., 1970. To the method of quantitative evaluation of the soil formation process on the basis of chemical analysis (in Russian). Pochvovedenie, 9: 26–33.
-  Ramezanpour, H., Esmaeilnejad, L., Akbarzadeh, A., 2010. Inflence of soil physical and mineralogical properties on erosion variations in Marlylands of Southern Guilan Province, Iran. International Journal of Physical Sciences, 5(4): 365–378, April 2010. Available online at http://www.academicjournals.org/IJPS
-  Revel, J.C., Guiresse, M., 1995. Dry erosion of calcareous clay soils on the hillsides of southwest France. Effect of former farming practice. Soil & Tillage Research, 35: 147–155.
-  Rode, A.A., 1971. System of research methods in soil science (in Russian). Novosibirsk, “Nauka”, p. 92.
-  Rode, A.A., 1984. Soil genesis and modern processes of soil formation (in Russian). Moscow, “Nauka”, p. 256.
-  Semaschuk, R.B., Kyrylchuk, A.A., 2012. Referential soil formation and soils of natural-anthropogenic landscapes of Western Podil’sk region (in Ukrainian). Naukovi zapysky Ternopils’kogo natsional’nogo universytetu. Seriya: Geografia, 33: 27−32.
-  Semaschuk, R.B., 2015. Initial soil formation and Rendzinas Western Podillya (in Ukrainian). LNU, Lviv, p. 20.
-  Zagorski, Z., 2003. Mineralogical and micro-morphological indicators of the genesis and properties of Rendzinas produced from carbon scale of various geological formations (in Polish). Warszawa, p. 124.
-  World Reference Base for Soil Resources 2014. International soil classifiation system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps. Update 2015. World Soil Resources Reports No. 106. FAO, Rome.
Publication order reference