Characteristics of carbon nanomaterials and their application in the construction of potentiometric sensors – review
Languages of publication
Carbon nanomaterials have been very popular in the scientific community in recent years, because of their unusual physical and chemical properties. Their high electrocatalytic activity, very good electrical conductivity and mechanical resistance mean that scientists are constantly looking for new technological solutions to take advantage of the opportunities offered by nanomaterials in many areas of human activity. One of such area are potentiometric sensors. There are many publications in which scientists describe methods of construction, analytical parameters and practical applications of new sensors obtained using carbon nanomaterials, and often also describe methods of synthesis of new original nanomaterials. The purpose of this work was to characterize carbon-based nanomaterials and their application in the construction of ion-selective electrodes.
-  P.H.M. Hoet, I. Brüske-Hohlfeld, and O. V. Salata, Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2, 1–15, (2004).
-  A.G. Krivenko, V.I. Matyushenko, E. V. Stenina, L.N. Sviridova, A. V. Krestinin, G.I. Zvereva, E.R. Badamshina, V.A. Kurmaz, A.S. Kotkin, and G. V. Simbirtseva, Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 39, 1137–1140, (2003).
-  M. Najafi, L. Maleki, and A.A. Rafati, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 159, 226–229, (2011).
-  R. Liang, T. Yin, and W. Qin, Analytica Chimica Acta, 853, 291–296, (2015).
-  E.J. Parra, G.A. Crespo, J. Riu, A. Ruiz, and F.X. Rius, Analyst, 134, 1905–1910, (2009).
-  C. Wardak, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 209, 131–137, (2015).
-  Y. Fan, C. Xu, R. Wang, G. Hu, J. Miao, K. Hai, and C. Lin, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 62, 63–68, (2017).
-  Y. Liu, Y. Liu, Y. Gao, and P. Wang, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 281, 705–712, (2019).
-  F. Li, J. Ye, M. Zhou, S. Gan, Q. Zhang, D. Han, and L. Niu, Analyst, 137, 618–623, (2012).
-  M. Piȩk, R. Piech, and B. Paczosa-Bator, Electrochimica Acta, 210, 407–414, (2016).
-  W. Tang, J. Ping, K. Fan, Y. Wang, X. Luo, Y. Ying, J. Wu, and Q. Zhou, Electrochimica Acta, 81, 186–190, (2012).
-  J. Ping, Y. Wang, J. Wu, and Y. Ying, Electrochemistry Communications, 13, 1529–1532, (2011).
-  J. Ping, Y. Wang, Y. Ying, and J. Wu, Analytical Chemistry, 84, 3473–3479, (2012).
-  M. Fouskaki and N. Chaniotakis, Analyst, 133, 1072–1075, (2008).
-  J. Hu, X.U. Zou, A. Stein, and P. Bühlmann, Analytical Chemistry, 86, 7111–7118, (2014).
-  B. Paczosa-Bator, Talanta, 93, 424–427, (2012).
-  C.Z. Lai, M.M. Joyer, M.A. Fierke, N.D. Petkovich, A. Stein, and P. Bühlmann, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 13, 123–128, (2009).
-  K. Maksymiuk and A. Michalska, Chemik, 69, 373–382, (2015).
-  K.N. Mikhelson, Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering, 1–222, (2018).
-  A. Düzgün, G.A. Zelada-Guillén, G.A. Crespo, S. Macho, J. Riu, and F.X. Rius, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 399, 171–181, (2010).
-  J. Sutter, E. Lindner, R.E. Gyurcsányi, and E. Pretsch, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 380, 7–14, (2004).
-  K.Y. Chumbimuni-Torres, N. Rubinova, A. Radu, L.T. Kubota, and E. Bakker, Analytical Chemistry, 78, 1318–1322, (2006).
-  M. Vázquez, J. Bobacka, A. Ivaska, and A. Lewenstam, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 82, 7–13, (2002).
-  K. Scida, P.W. Stege, G. Haby, G.A. Messina, and C.D. García, Analytica Chimica Acta, 691, 6–17, (2011).
-  E. Jaworska, M. Wójcik, A. Kisiel, J. Mieczkowski, and A. Michalska, Talanta, 85, 1986–1989, (2011).
-  E. Jaworska, A. Kisiel, K. Maksymiuk, and A. Michalska, Analytical Chemistry, 83, 438–445, (2011).
-  N. Yang, X. Chen, T. Ren, P. Zhang, and D. Yang, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 207, 355–414, (2015).
-  C.B. Jacobs, M.J. Peairs, and B.J. Venton, Analytica Chimica Acta, 662, 105–127, (2010).
-  A.T. Lawal, Materials Research Bulletin, 73, 308–350, (2016).
-  M.S. Mauter and M. Elimelech, American Chemical Society, 5843–5859, (2008).
Publication order reference