Water structure in fungi Amanita musscaria and their composite system with hydrocompacted nanosilica A-300
Languages of publication
The state of water in the fruit body of the Amanita muscaria mushroom and its composite with “wetting-drying”nanosilica A-300 was studied by low-temperature 1H NMR spectroscopy. It was found that even in the initial biomaterial, part of the water is in a weakly associated state. After drying, the portion of weakly bound water decreases, but in the medium of CDCl3, almost all water becomes weakly boned. This effect is accompanied by a threefold increase (from 3.4 to 10.3 J/g) of the total binding energy of water, which, is probably due to the transition of water from the system of spherical (cylindrical) clusters to a two-dimensional film, uniformly distributed over the surface of the biomaterial. It is suggested that due to the binding by the surface of the silica from the composite, the toxic substances present in the mushroom in the form of complexes with enzymes, will not be desorbed.
-  A.M. Leathem, R.A. Purssell, V.R. Chan, P.D. Kroeger, J. of Toxicology and Klinical Toxicology, 35, 75, (1997).
-  A. Rosenbohm, Der Ffliegenpilz als Heilmittel. Curare, 18, 15, (1995).
-  C. Levi-Strauss, L’homme, 10, 5, (1970).
-  T. Takemoto, T. Nakajima, J. of the Pharmacological Society of Japan, 84, 1183, (1964).
-  T. Takemoto, T. Nakajima, R. Sakuma, J. of the Pharmacological Society of Japan, 84, 1233, (1964).
-  D. Michelot, L.M. Melendez-Howell, Mycol. Res., 107, 131, (2003).
-  A.A. Chuiko (ed.) Medical chemistry and clinical use of silicon dioxide. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 415, (2003).
-  V.М. Gunko, V.V. Turov, P.P. Gorbik Water on the phase boundary. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 694, (2009).
-  Т.V. Krupskaya, V.N. Barvichenko, V.А. Kasperskij, V.V. Turov, Ukrainskij chimichiskij zhurnal, 73, 20,(2007).
- V.V. Turov, L.P. Morozova, О.І. Shtatko, M.B. Luciuk, А.А. Turova, І.В.Tran, Chimija, fizika i technologija poverchnosti, 4, 67,(2013).
- T.V.Krupskaya, V.V.Turov, V.M. Barvinchenko, K.O.Filatova, I.Gianluca, M.T. Kartel, Ads. Sci. & Technol. (2017).DOI: 10.1177/0263617417691768
- V.M. Gun'ko, V.V. Turov, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Interfacial Phenomena, New York: Taylor & Francis, 1006, (2013).
-  V.M. Gun’ko, V.V. Turov, V.M. Bogatyrev, V.I. Zarko, R. Leboda, E.V. Goncharuk, A.A. Novza, A.V. Turov, A.A. Chuiko, Adv. Colloid. Interf. Sci., 118, 125,(2005).
-  O.V. Petrov, I. Furo, Progr. In NMR., 54, 97, (2009).
Publication order reference