PL EN


Preferences help
enabled [disable] Abstract
Number of results
Journal
1997 | 1 | 92-107
Article title

Attempt of biological purification of coke plant wastes piles using biological preparations - laboratory scale

Title variants
Languages of publication
PL
Abstracts
EN
Coke plant wastes piles were tested.The testing revealed high concentration of aromatic compounds, mainly naphtalene and phenol as well as some derivatives of benzene and pyridine (94% of wastes).The remaining 6% were inorganic nitrogen compounds, chlorides, sulfates, cyanides and thiocyanates.
Publisher

Journal
Year
Issue
1
Pages
92-107
Physical description
Contributors
author
author
References
Document Type
article
Publication order reference
S.Labuzek, Katedra Biochemii, Wydzial Biologii i Ochrony Srodowiska, Uniwersytet Slaski, Jagiellonska 28, 40-032 Katowice, Poland
Identifiers
YADDA identifier
bwmeta1.element.element-from-psjc-f814a6ad-df1b-3a17-8ffd-e4f7c573dc5a
JavaScript is turned off in your web browser. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site, then refresh the page.