Online exercise rehabilitation to stable COPD patients during the second COVID wave: are physiotherapists able to help?
Languages of publication
- Wu ZY, Han YX, Niu ME, et al. Handgrip strength is associated with dyspnoea and functional exercise capacity in male patients with stable COPD. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2019; 23(4): 428-32.
- Tymruk-Skoropad K, Tsizh L, Vynogradskyi B, Pavlova I. Physical therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (analysis of the evidence-based medicine). Physiother Q. 2018; 26(2): 1-8.
- Horton R. Offline: The second wave. Lancet (London, England) 2020; 395(10242); 1960.
- Deslée G, Zysman M, Burgel PR, et al. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and the COVID-19 pandemic: reciprocal challenges. Respir Med Res. 2020; 78: 100764.
- Hull JH, Loosemore M, Schwellnus M. Respiratory health in athletes: facing the COVID-19 challenge. Lancet Resp Med. 2020; 8(6): 557-8.
- Ismail AMA. Cancelled elderly exercise sessions during the COVID-19 crisis: can physical therapists help from their homes?. Eur J Physiother. 2020; 22(4): 235.
Publication order reference