N4-Amino-acid derivatives of 6-azacytidine: Structure-activity relationship.
Languages of publication
Several N4-derivatives of 6-azacytidine were synthesized using of Vorbrüggen's condensation method. Their antiviral activity with respect to the adenovirus serotypes 2 and 5 in Hep-2 cells culture was studied and primary specific activity was determined. Correlation between chemical structure of new 6-azacytidine derivatives and their biological properties is discussed.
- 1. Chernetsky, V.P. & Alexeeva, I.V. (1967) The synthesis of 6-azacytidine and its derivatives. Khimiya Geterosykl. Soedin. 6, 1109-1111 (in Rusian).
- 2. Petrusha, N.A., Chernetsky, V.P., Alexeeva, I.V. & Vasilenko, T.G. (1982) Toxical and anticancer properties of 6-azacytidine, in Conference on Actual Problems of Antitumor Chemotherapy, pp. 115-116, Inst. Phys. Acad. Sci. USSR, Chernogolovka (in Rusian).
- 3. Petrusha, N.A. (1987) Some toxicopharmacology properties of 6-azacytidine. Farmakologiya i Toksikologiya 2, 75-76 (in Rusian).
- 4. Bektemirov, T.A., Linitskaya, G.L., Chernetsky, V.P. & Galegov, G.A. (1974) Inhibitory effect of 6-azacytidine on reproduction of virus of small pox vaccine in tissue culture. Voprosy Med. Khimii 20, 50-51 (in Rusian).
- 5. Nosach, L.N., Dyachenko, N.S., Shalamay, A.S. et al. (1996) Antiadenoviral and immunostimular action of 6-azacytidine. Biopolimery i kletka 12, 75-85 (in Ukrainian).
- 6. Nosach, L.N., Dyachenko, N.S., Butenko, S.J. et al. (1991) The effect of 6-azacytidine on expression of adenovirus genome; in Novy Podhody k Chimioterapii Virusnych Infekzij, pp. 87-93, Zinatne, Riga (in Rusian).
- 7. Skrypal, J.G., Babichev, V.V., Bezugliy, C.V. et al. (1993) Inhibitory effect of 6-azacytidine on mollicutes and its probable mechanism. Mikrobiol. Jhurn. 55, 99-104 (in Ukrainian).
- 8. Cristescu, C. & Sitaru, S. (1971). As-triazine derivatives with potential therapeutic action. XI. Thianation of 6-methylthio-as. triazine-3, 5(2H, 4H)-dione. Rev. Roum. Chim. 16, 135- 141.
- 9. Ognyanik, S.S., Tarnavskiy, S.S., Sikora, L.I. & Alexeeva, I.V. (1988) The synthesis and spectra research of 3-thio-6-alkyl substituent 1,2,4-triazin-5-on. Ukr. Chim. Jurn. 54, 1197-1199 (in Rusian).
- 10. Alexeeva, I.V., Palchykovskaya, L.I., Shalamay, A.S. et al. (1997) N4-derivatives of 6-azacytidine: Synthesis and biological activity. Biopolimery i kletka 13, 285-290 (in Ukrainian).
- 11. Vorbrüggen, H. & Bennua, B. (1981). Nucleoside synthesis. XXV. A new simple nucleoside synthesis. Chem. Ber. 114, 1279-1286.
- 12. Kostina, V.G., Shalamay, A.S. & Usenko, L.S. (1996) The Synthesis of 2',3',-didehydro-2',3',- dideoxyuridine with additional triphenylphosphonium-jodide. Biopolimery i kletka 12, 100-103 (in Ukrainian).
- 13. Alexeeva, I.V., Palchykovskaya, L.I., Shalamay, A.S. et al. (1994) The synthesis and biological activity of N1-substituted 6-azacytosine. Khim-Farm. Jhurn. 4, 16-20 (in Rusian).
- 14. Samijlenko, S.P., Alexeeva, I.V., Palchykovs'ka, L.I. et al. (1999) Structural peculiarities of 6-azacytosine and its derivatives. Data of IF and PMR sprectra. Biopolymery i kletka 13, 445-453 (in Ukrainian).
- 15. Samijlenko, S.P., Alexeeva, I.V., Palchykovs'ka, L.H. et al. (1999). Structural peculiarities of 6-azacytosine and its derivatives imply intramolecular H-bonds. J. Mol. Struc. 484, 31-38.
- 16. Mischuk, Ya.R., Samijlenko, S.P., Alexeeva, I.V. et. al. (1998). Intramolecular hydrogen bonds and structure of 6-azacytidines. Conference on Physics of Biological Systems. Abstracts, Sept. 6-10, 1998, 95, 99, Kyiv (Ukraine).
Publication order reference