Development of Coordination Motor Abilities (CMA) in the System of Long-Term Preparation of Athletes
Languages of publication
The article attempts to summarize the current knowledge on the preparation of coordination in combat sports and team games. It has been discussed: the basic principles of CMA training, complexity of coordination exercises, the duration of load and rest breaks, the systematic use of special exercises creating the most important CMA and factor of sensitivity and lateralisation in the development of CMA. The directions for further researches have been marked out.
1 - 9 - 2011
12 - 10 - 2011
- Hirtz, P. (1985). Coordination Abilities in School Sports. Berlin: Volk und Wissen. [in German]
- Ljach, W. (1995). Coordinative preparation of a sportsman for group sport games. In J. Bergier (Ed.), Science in sports team games. Biała Podlaska: IWFiS. [in German]
- Ludwig, G. & B. (2002). Coordination abilities - coordination competence. Kassel: Univ. Kassel. [in German]
- Schnabel, G. (2001). Motor coordination - the fundamental process of motor activity. In G. Carbonaro (Ed.), Motor coordination in sport and exercise (pp. 89-106). Bologna: University of Bologne.
- Raczek, J., Mynarski W. & Ljach W. (2002). Formation and assessment of motor coordination abilities. A course book for teachers, trainers, and students. Katowice: AWF Katowice. [in Polish]
- Belej, M. (2001). Motor Training. Prešov: University of Prešov. [in Slovak]
- Feč, K. (2000). Sports Preparation of Young Gymnasts. Prešov: University of Prešov. [in Slovak]
- Kasa, J. (2000). Human Kinetics in Sports. Bratislava: Comenius University, [in Slovak]
- Kasa, J., Mikuš M. & Krišanda A. (1999). Assessment of motor coordination abilities. Prešov: University of Prešov. [in Slovak]
- Šimonek, J. (1998). How to improve the effectivity of skills development in young girl volleyball players. In J. Sadowski & W. Starosta (Eds.), Movement coordination in team sport games and martial arts (pp. 167-171). Biała Podlaska: IWFiS.
- Turek, M. (1999). Physical Development and Motor Performance. Prešov: University of Prešov. [in Slovak]
- Witkowski, Z. (2003). Coordination motor abilities of young football players: diagnostics, structure, development. Doctoral thesis, Moskwa. [in Russian]
- Ljach, W. (1990). Development of coordination motor abilities of children. Doctoral thesis, Moskwa. [in Russian]
- Ljach, W. & Sadowski J. (1999). About conceptions, problems, position and main principles of coordination training in sport. Teorija i praktika fiziczieskoj kultury 5, 40-46. [in Russian]
- Sadowski, J. (2000). Theoretical and methodical principles of training and controlling coordinative motor abilities in sports of Eastern martial art (on the example of taekwon do and kickboxing). Doctoral thesis, Moskwa. [in Russian]
- Hartmann, C. (1999). Development of coordination abilities. In C. Hartmann & H.-J. Minow (Eds.), Understand sport - experience sports (pp. 322-347) (part 2). Methodological Training Basics. Freistaat Sachsen-Lipsk: University of Lipsk. [in German]
- Neumaier, A. (1999). Coordinative Profile and Coordination Training. Foundations, Analysis, Methodology. Köln: University Cologne, [in German]
- Pawelak, Z. (2003). Motor coordination abilities and their structure along with the monitoring of coordination preparation during the training of highly skilled handball female player. Doctoral thesis, AWF, Katowice, [in Polish]
- Gierczuk, D. (2004). Coordination training as a factor streamlining of the goal-oriented and special stage during the schooling of wrestlers. Doctoral thesis, AWF, Kraków. [in Polish]
- Ljach, W., Mikołajec K. & Zając A. (1998). Coordination complexity, relative intensity of training procedures in basketball. Sport Wyczynowy 1-2, 18-22. [in Polish]
- Mikołajec, K. & Ljach W. (1998). The influence of exercises with high coordinational complexity on the level of technical skills, game effectiveness and increase of motor abilities. In J. Sadowski & W. Starosta (Eds.), Movement coordination in team sport games and martial arts (pp. 105-112). Biała Podlaska: IWFiS.
- Ljach, W., Witkowski Z. & Żmuda W. (2002). Specific coordination properties as criterion of forecasting of soccer players sport achievements. Teoria i praktika fizyczeskoj kultury 4, 21-25. [in Russian]
- Ljach, W. & Witkowski Z. (2004). Coordination motor abilities in soccer. Warszawa: COS. [in Polish]
- Płatonow, W. N. & Bułatowa M. M. (1992). Coordination of a sportsman. Improvement methodology. Kijów: KGIFK. [in Russian]
- Starosta, W. (2003). Motor Coordination Skills, their Significance, Structure, Conditioning and Formation. Warszawa: Międzynarodowe Stowarzyszenie Motoryki Sportowej. [in Polish]
- Starosta, W. (1990). Symmetry and Asymmetry in Sports Training. Warszawa: Instytut Sportu. [in Polish]
Publication order reference