The Analysis of Chosen Characteristics of Alumni Who Studied the Program Physical Education and Sport at University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
Languages of publication
The aim of the survey was to monitor the development of professional career of alumni who had accomplished the Physical Education and Sport program and finished their studies at the Faculty of Education of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen in the years 1998-2005. Of the 254 questionnaires distributed 97 were returned - reaching a 38.1% response rate. 69.1% of all alumni were those of the master program and 30.9% were non-pedagogical bachelors. 69.1% of alumni work in the field they studied (education or physical education and sport services). The following characteristics were monitored: further education, job choice criteria and retrospective evaluation of the content of education they had undertaken. When interpreting the results the author analyzed the workplace and region specifics.
1 - 6 - 2009
8 - 6 - 2009
- Miňhová J., University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Faculty of Education. In: 60 Years of Pedagogical Faculties. Proceedings to 60th Anniversary of Foundation of Pedagogical Faculties [in Czech]. Koniáš, Pilsen 2007, 95-99.
- Jansa P., Válková, H., Tilinger P., Bělka J., Dřevíkovská, P., Career of Alumni that Studied the Program Physical Education and Sport on Labor Market in the Czech Republic (1998-2005). In: Proceedings Disportare 2006. University of South Bohemia [in Czech]. České Budějovice 2006, 20-24.
- Tilinger P., Kovář, K., Career of Alumni from Charles University in Prague on Labor Market. Aula, 2005, 1, 72-89.
- Válková, H., Tomajko D., Hercig S., Teacher of Physical Education in Context of Current Educational System (Research Report No. MŠMT RS95RC237) [in Czech]. Palacký University, Faculty of Physical Culture, Olomouc 1995.
- Janák V., Requirements on University Professionals Profile in Area of PE and Sport in Conditions of Free Market (Research Report MŠMT RS92093) [in Czech]. Charles University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Prague 1993.
- Jansa P., Kocourek J., Alumni that Studied the Program Physical Education and Sport in years 1990-1996 in the Czech Republic - Career Track. In: Proceedings from "60 Years of Preparation of Physical Education Teachers at Komenský University" [in Czech]. Komenský University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Bratislava, 1999, 127-132.
- Tilinger P., Šmídová, M., Professional Activity of Alumni after 2-5 years from Graduation. Studia kinantropologica, 2000, 1(2), 183-186.
Publication order reference