Removal of carbonaceous matters over alumina supported chromium and platinum chromium catalysts
Languages of publication
Platinum, both alone and with a low and high amount of chromium as an additive supported on alumina, was studied as a catalyst. These catalysts were examined in the removal of the carbonizate as a model material. It was found that the 2Cr/Al2O3 catalyst showed a significant increase in the catalytic activity as compared to 20Cr/Al2O3. An addition of platinum was found to cause a decrease of activity.
1 - 1 - 2008
3 - 4 - 2008
- Sarbak, Z. (2004). Kataliza w ochronie środowiska. Poznań, Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM.
- Neeft, J. (1995). Catalytic oxidation of soot. Published doctoral dissertation, Technical University of Delft, Netherland.
- Zhao, Z., Obuch, A., Uchisawa, J. & Kushiyama, S. (1999). In Study and technology in catalysis (pp.387 - 393). Tokyo: Kodansha.
- Sarbak, Z. & Surma, K. (2002). Differential thermal analysis and thermal gravimetry as fast methods to test catalytic oxidation of carbon particulates. In E. G. Derouane et.al.(Eds.), Principles and methods for accelerated catalysts design and testing (pp.423 - 428). Dordrecht,: Kluwer Academic Publisher.
- Sarbak, Z. (2003). Zastosowanie róznicowej analizy termicznej oraz termograwimetrii w katalitycznym usuwaniu sadzy. Przem. Chem. 83, 152 - 157.
- Sarbak, Z. & Surma, K. (2003). DTA and TG studies of catalytic oxidation of carbon particles over M2IIIO3 (MIII= Al., Cr, Fe, Ni). J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. 72, 159 - 163.
Publication order reference