The temperature and moisture distribution of rapeseeds in a fixed bed during microwave-vacuum drying on a semi-technical scale
Languages of publication
A research into microwave vacuum drying of rapeseeds in a fixed bed on a semi-technical scale was done. The temperature and moisture distribution for a different value of microwave power and pressure were determined. The economic analysis of the drying processes, description of equipment and measurement methodology were presented, too.
1 - 1 - 2008
3 - 4 - 2008
- Bartkowiak-Broda, I. (2004). Directions of the winter rape farming. Rapeseeds, 17 - 21.
- Tys, J., Sobczuk, H. & Rybacki, R. (2002). Influence of drying temperature on mechanical conditions of rapeseeds. Oil Plants (2), 417 - 426.
- Krasucki, W., Tys, J., Szafran, K., Rybacki, R. & Orlicki, L. (2002). Influence of various drying temperatures on chemical composition of rapeseeds. Oil Plants (2), 427 - 438.
- Araszkiewicz, M., Koziol, A., Lupinska, A. & Lupinski, M. (2006). Temperature distribution In a single sphere dried with microwaves and hot air. Drying Technology (24), 1381 - 1386.
- Pere, C. & Rodier, E. (2002). Microwave vacuum drying of porous media: experimental study and qualitative considerations of internal transfers. Chemical Engineering and Processing (41), 427 - 436.
- Sumnu, G., Turabi, E. & Oztop, M. (2005). Drying of carrots in microwave and halogen lamp-microwave combination ovens. LWT (38), 549 - 553.[Crossref]
- Maskan, M. (2000). Microwave/air and microwave finish drying of banana. Journal of Food Engineering (44), 71 - 78.[Crossref]
- Maskan, M. (2001). Drying, shrinkage and rehydration characteristics of kiwifruits during hot air and microwave drying. Journal of Food Engineering (48), 177 - 182.[WoS][Crossref]
- Itaya, Y., Uchiyama, S. & Mori, S. (2007). Internal heating effect and enhancement of drying of ceramics by microwave heating with dynamic control. Transport in Porous Media (66), 29 - 42.[WoS]
- Kowalski, S. J., Rajewska, K. & Rybicki, A. (2004). Mechanical Effects in Saturated Capillary-Porous Materials during Convective and Microwave Drying. Drying Technology (22), 2291 - 2308.
Publication order reference