Studies on the recrystalization of nanocrystalline metals
Languages of publication
The influence of the promoters such as CaO, Al2O3 and K2O on the specific surface area of the nanocrystalline cobalt was determined. The recrystalization process of the nanocrystalline cobalt was determined and compared with the examinations conducted on the iron catalyst for ammonia synthesis. The triply promoted nanocrystalline obtained cobalt after the annealing process, has got greater specific surface area than the triply promoted iron.
1 - 12 - 2007
30 - 1 - 2008
- Bartholomew C. H. Mechanisms of catalyst deactivation, Applied Catalysis A:General, 2001, 212, 17.
- Arabczyk W., Jasińska I. in Proceedeings of the 13th International Congress on Catalysis, Paris, 2004.
- Jasińska I., Arabczyk W. Kinetic studies of the recrystallization process of iron catalyst for ammonia synthesis, Chem. Pap., 2005, 59(6b), 496.
- Arabczyk W. The state of studies on iron catalyst for the ammonia synthesis, Polish Journal of Chemical Technology, 2005, 7. 8.[WoS]
- Lendzion-Bieluń, Z., Podsiadły M., Narkiewicz U., Arabczyk W. Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci., 2006, 12, 145.
- Arabczyk W., Narkiewicz U., Moszyński D. Langmuir, 1999, 15(12), 5785.
Publication order reference