A new approach to the use of EMMRS: Ionic Mobility MR Spectroscopy (IMMRS)
Languages of publication
A new approach to the use of the previously proposed method called Electrical Mobility Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (EMMRS) has been worked out. It consists in obtaining mobility distribution, lifetimes, and activation energy of charge carriers by introducing into the medium a longitudinal elastic wave perpendicular to the electric field which causes displacement of charges (electrons, protons, ions, free radicals, and molecules related with charge carriers) present in the biological environment or inanimate matter. Such a method allows for determination of these quantities within small areas, thus offering possibilities for their imaging. We therefore suggest to call it Ionic Mobility MR Spectroscopy (IMMRS).
1 - 6 - 2006
1 - 6 - 2006
-  P.R. Moran: “A flow velocity zeugmatographic interlace for NMR imaging in humans”, Magn. Reson. Imaging, Vol. 1, (1982), pp. 197–201. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0730-725X(82)90170-9[Crossref]
-  C.J. Lewa: “Electrical mobility MR spectroscopy”, Magn. Reson. Mate. Phys. Biolo. Medicine, Vol. 4, (1996), pp. 315.
-  C.J. Lewa: “Electrical mobility magnetic resonance spectroscopy (EMMRS)”, Spectr. Lett., Vol. 30, (1997), pp. 771–781.
-  C.J. Lewa: “Elastic properties imaging by periodical displacement NMR measurements (EPMRI)”, In: IEEE Ultrasonics Symp., ISSN 1051, 1994, Cannes, pp. 691–694.
-  C.J. Lewa and J.D. de Certaines: “Visco-elastic Properties Detection by Elastic Displacement NMR Measurements”, J. Magn. Reson. Imag., Vol. 6, (1996), pp. 652–656.
-  R. Muthupillai, D.J. Lomas, P.J. Rossman, J.F. Greenleaf, A. Manduca and R.L Ehman: “Magnetic resonance elastography by direct visualization of propagating acoustic strain waves”, Science, Vol. 269, (1995), pp. 1854–1858.
-  C.J. Lewa: “Elasto-Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy”, Europhys. Lett., Vol. 35, (1996), pp. 73–76. http://dx.doi.org/10.1209/epl/i1996-00533-6[Crossref]
-  C.J. Lewa: Sposób określania rozkładu ruchliwości nośników ładunków metodą IMMRS (Dystribution of charge carriers mobility determined by IMMRS method), P-368360.
-  R.L Ehman: Method for visualizing charge particle motion using Magnetic Resonance Imaging, USP-6,583,624.
Publication order reference