Determination of active components in Chinese medicinal preparations by capillary electrophoresis
Languages of publication
The determination of paeoniforin, paeonol, and censenoside Rg1 in traditional Chinese medicinal preparations, Tze Po San Pien pills and Liuwen Dihuang pills has been investigated by micellar electrokinetic capillary electrophoresis with borate buffer (20 mM), sodium dodecylsulfate (30 mM) and acetonitrile (20%) as background electrolytes (pH 9.30), 20 kV applied voltage and 203 nm UV detection. The effects of SDS concentration, borate, buffer pH, and organic modifier on electrophoretic behavior and separation are discussed. Regression equations revealed linear relationships between the peak-area of each component and the content with the correlation coefficients from 0.9982 to 0.9999. In addition, the levels of the active compounds in two kinds of traditional Chinese medicinal preparations were easily determined with the recoveries from 93.1% to 108.2%. [...]
1 - 3 - 2007
1 - 3 - 2007
-  M.H. Wang and Y. Su: “The Never outdated Tze Po San Pien Pills”, Openings, Vol. 5, (2004), pp. 48–49.
-  C.J. Yang and D.Y. Wang: “Study on clinical application and experiment of Liuwei Dihuang Pills”, Chinese Traditional Patent Medicine, Vol. 6, (1983), pp. 14–16.
-  Z.M. He, Z.C. Wu, X.H. Zhong and Y.C. Huo: “Fingerprinting analysis of Liuwen Dihuang pills by thin-layer chromatography”, China Pharmaceuticals, Vol. 9, (2002), pp. 36–37.
-  Z.Q. Liu and Y. Ye: “Identification study of concentrated Liuwen Dihuang pills and its forgeries”, China Pharmaceuticals, Vol. 11, (2005), p. 66.
-  H.J. Zhang, C. Pu, W.M. Wang, L. Zhu and D.Y. Hou: “Determination of censenoside Re in San Pien Shen Rong Guben Pills”, Chinese J. Traditional Medical Science and Technology, Vol. 4, (1995), pp. 33–34.
-  X.H. Tong, G.Q. Wu and X.Q. Zhang: “Determination of paeonol in Liuwei Dihuang Pills by high performance liquid chromatography”, Capital Medicine, Vol. 16, (2003), pp. 50–52.
-  X.F. Zhao and Y.Q. Sun: “High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Electrospray Ionization-Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Liuwei Dihuang Pills”, Chinese J. Chromatogr., Vol. 5, (2003), pp. 500–502.
-  W.W.C. Quigley and N.J. Dovichi: “Capillary electrophoresis for the analysis of biopolymers”, Anal. Chem., Vol. 76, (2004), pp. 4645–4658. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac040100d[Crossref]
-  K. Yu, Y.W. Wang and Y.Y. Cheng: “Determination of the active components in Chinese herb Cortex Moutan by MEKC and LC”, Chromatographia, Vol. 63, (2006), pp. 359–364. http://dx.doi.org/10.1365/s10337-006-0760-7[WoS][Crossref]
-  H.T. Liu, K.T. Wang, H.Y. Zhang, X.G. Chen and Z.D. Hu: “Electrophoretic behavior study and determination of some active components in Chinese medicinal preparations by capillary electrophoresis”, Analyst, Vol. 125, (2000), pp. 1083–1086. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/b001658f[Crossref]
-  H.T. Liu, K.T. Wang, X.G. Chen and Z.D. Hu: “Determination of rhein, baicalin and berberine in traditional Chinese medicinal preparations by capillary electrophoresis with two-marker technique”, Biomed. Chromatogr., Vol. 18, (2004), pp. 288–292. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/bmc.317[Crossref]
-  W. Robert and S.L. Ira: “Micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography of illicit drug substances”, Anal. Chem, Vol. 63, (1991), pp. 823–827. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ac00023a003[Crossref]
Publication order reference