Languages of publication
Introduction. This article is devoted to sports tourism. The purpose of this article is to examine theoretical material on sports tourism, to analyze sports tourism in Russia and to search for promising areas for the study of sports tourism in our country. Material and methods. In this part the authors develop the idea of the role of doing sports and keeping fit. For anyone who really wants to be healthy, fitness has become an integral part of their lives. Results. The purpose of this research is to study theoretical material on sports tourism, to analyze sports tourism in Russia and to search for promising areas for the study of sports tourism in our country. On the basis of their research the authors come to the conclusion that sports and tourism are interconnected. There are important factors affecting the situation of sports tourism in Russia. The paper examines sports tourism attractions in Russia. Conclusion. The authors conclude that there exists a high correlation dependence of foreign and domestic development of sports tourism on resources allocated for sports infrastructure. All in all, sports tourism tours draw visitors to their favorite sporting event, facility, or destination throughout the world.
8 - 7 - 2014
- Moscow State University of Tourism and Service, Department of Foreign Language, email@example.com
- Moscow State University of Tourism and Service, Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Moscow State University of Tourism and Service, Department of Service
- Moscow State University of Tourism and Service, Department of Foreign History
- 1. Novikova N.G., Sakharchuk E.S., Ilkevich S.V. (2013). The factors of Russia's low competitiveness as a medical tourism destination. Applied Sciences 25, 104-108.
- 2. Gozalova M. (2013). Development of social competence in learning a foreign language. Bulletin of the Association of Universities for Tourism and Service 3, 49-52.
- 3. Hudson S. (2003). Sport and adventure tourism. Bingham-ton, NY: The Haworth Press Inc.
- 4. The Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation. (2005). Development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation for 2006-2015 years. Retrieved from http://base. consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n= 154889;fld=134;dst=100012;rnd=0.7592836853582412. [in Russian]
- 5. Federal Agency for Tourism. (2008). Strategy of tourism development in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2015. Retrieved from http://www.visitsiberia.info/indusrty/law/ 10_2013/strategy.pdf. [in Russian]
Publication order reference