Modern Factors of Health and Their Peculiarities for Teenagers
Languages of publication
The work aimed at specifying modern features of civilizational factors influence on the health, revealing peculiarities of young age, establishing reflexion of modern factors of health in methodological approaches to health studying. Changes in understanding health are reflected in its studying methodology. The analysis of sociological research data shows, that the social stress became the main reason of medical-demographic situation deterioration in days of reforms. The mechanism of its influence was the loss of effective labor motivation, social envy, and deterioration of spiritual condition of a society. Material well-being decrease was not a determinative factor. The problem of inequalities in health gets the increasing urgency. It is connected with physical and social living environment; availability of qualitative medical aid; specific features of behavior of people. At a medical aid guarantee, and at teenage age, factors of social living environment, which influence behavior in health sphere by means of stigmatization are especially significant.
10 - 12 - 2014
- 1. Frolova YG. Sociocultural health standard as one of characteristics of Belarusian mentality. Ethnosocial and confessional processes in a modern society. Grodno: GrSU; 2006.
- 2. Zhuravlyova I V. The attitude to health of individual and society. Moskow: Science; 2006.
- 3. Medik VA. Some methodical approaches in studying of health of the population. Problems of social hygiene, health services and history of medicine. 2009;6:8-11.
- 4. Medik VA, Tocmachev MS. Modelling of integrated indicators of estimation of population health. Health services of the Russian Federation. 2003;6:17-20.
- 5. Parsons T. The System of modern societies. Moskow: Aspect; 1998.
- 6. Jadov VA. Social resource of individuals and groups as their capital: possibility of application of universal methodology of research of real stratification in the Russian society. Who and where aspires to conduct Russia? Actors of makro-meso- and microlevels of modern transformational process. Moskow: MVSHSEN; 2001.
- 7. Osipov AM. The social statistics of public health: methodological problems. In: V.A. Medik (ed). The collection of works of Novgorod Centre of Science of Northwest branch of Russian Academy of Medical Science. Moskow; Publishing House Russian Academy of Medical Science; 2006.
- 8. Schepin OP, Ovcharov VK. To development of methodology in researches of public health. Bull Russ Acad Med Scie. 2004;4:38-43.
- 9. Schepin OP, Medik VA, Starodubov VI. Studying of population health at the present stage of development of a society. Problems of social hygiene, health services and history of medicine. 2005;5:3-6.
- 10. Grtigoriev SI. Counteraction to socially caused illnesses. Sociol. 2006;2:160-167.
- 11. Velitchkovski BT. Social stress, labor motivation and health. Public health services of the Russ Federat. 2006;4:8-17.
- 12. Pavlov IP. Full collected works. Moskow: Publishing House of Academy of Science; 1951.
- 13. Gundarov IA. Demographic accident in Russia: the reasons, the mechanism, overcoming ways. Moskow: Editorial URSS; 2001.
- 14. Sorokin P. The main tendencies of our time. Moskow: Science; 1997.
- 15. Matros LG. Social aspects of health problem. Novosibirsk: Nauka; 1992.
- 16. Rostovtcev VN, Rostovtceva VM. Bases of culture of health: Manual for teachers and tutors of educational establishments. Minsk: National institute of education; 2008.
- 17. Rostovtcev VN. Bases of health. Minsk: Minsktipproekt; 2002.
- 18. Bobkov VN. Poverty, level and quality of life: methodology of the analysis and realisation mechanisms. A standard of living of population of regions of Russia. 2005;1:7-20.
- 19. Davydova NM. Deprivational approach in poverty estimations. Sociol. 2003;6:88-96.
- 20. Sokolova GN, Sechko NN, Taranova EV. Level and quality of life as transition preconditions to a postindustrial society. Sociol. 2010;4:42-52.
- 21. Burova SN. Conditions of life of a family as the factor of well-being. Sociol. 2010;2:85-99.
- 22. Rostovtcev VN, Marchenkova IB, Kuzmenko VE, et al. The law of spiritually-demographic determination. Me news. 2009;6:42-44.
- 23. Evdokimov WI, Esaulenko IE, Gubina OI. Quality of life: an estimation and the system analysis. Voronezh: Sources; 2007.
- 24. Ushakov IB. Quality of life and health of human. Voronezh: Sources; 2005.
- 25. Evdokimov VH. Methodological aspects of an objective estimation of quality of life of Russian population. Medical and biologic and socially-psychological problems of safety in extreme situations. 2008;1:23-32.
- 26. Zhuravlyova IV. Social problems of health of teenagers [Internet]. Children and Youth. Internet-Conference; Moskow, 2010 March 3 – Apr 4 [http://www.ecsocman.edu.ru/db/msg/334891.html]
- 27. Braun J, Panova LV, Rusinova NL. Social inequalities and health. So-ciol. 2007;6:114-22.
- 28. Padiarova AB. Social Inequality in the factors model of Young Russians health. The Bulletin of Volga region of Academy of Public service. 2009;2(19):36-43.
- 29. Padiarova AB. Social Inequality as the factor of health of new generation of Russians. News of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Sociol. 2009;1:2-12.
- 30. Perlman F, Bobak M, Gilmore A. Trends in the prevalence of smoking in Russia during the transition to a market economy. Tob Control. 2007;16:299-305.[PubMed]
- 31. Ferguson (Anderson) GM, Cramer P. Self-esteem among Jamaican children: exploring the impact of skin color and rural/urban residence. J App Develop Psychopathol. 2007;28:345-59.
- 32. Kislitcina OA. Social-economical factors, determining the familiarising of the Russian teenagers with consumption of psychoactive substances [Internet]. Children and Youth. Internet-Conference; Moskow, 2010 March 3 – Apr 4 [http://www.ecsocman.edu.ru/db/msg/334891.html]
- 33. Elsukov AN. Stigmatization as a way of allocation of objects in structures of communicative action. Sociol. 2010;4:3-9.
Publication order reference