Nitrogen-Phosphorous Fertilizers on the Base of Concentrated Ammonium Nitrate Solution and Central Kyzylkum Phosphate Raw Material
Languages of publication
This article presents obtaining of nitrogen-phosphate fertilizers by reacting ordinary phosphate powder from Central Kyzylkum (Uzbekistan) with 70-90% ammonium nitrate solution at 100ºС. Chemical composition of the fertilizers was determined fully. Relevant consistence of acceptable forms of Р2О5 and СаО in the product extremely decreased by the increase of amount of phosphate raw material (PRM) in reaction mixture. The addition of phosphate additive into ammonium nitrate solution significantly increases toughness of ammonium nitrate granules and their growth velocity proportionally by phosphate powder added. Herewith, initial concentration of ammonium nitrate did not effect practically on the granule’s toughness. It is described that, phosphate additive decreases the speed of solubility of ammonium nitrate granules almost up to 1.83 times. On our opinion, decrease of fertilizer solubility is the result of growing phosphorite share in the products. The more is the phosphorite share, the more slowly dissolution process of the fertilizer granule does occur.
1 - 9 - 2014
3 - 10 - 2014
- Academy of Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, 77a, st. Mirzo-Ulugbek, 100170, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, email@example.com
- Academy of Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry, 77a, st. Mirzo-Ulugbek, 100170, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 1. Dechy, N., Bourdeaux, T., Ayrault, N., Kordek, M. & Le Coze, J. (2004). First lessons of the Toulouse ammonium nitrate disaster, 21st September 2001, AZF plant, France. J. Hazard Mater. 111, 131-138. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2004.02.039.[Crossref]
- 2. Oxley, J.C., Smith, J.L., Rogers, E. & Yu, M. (2002). Ammonium nitrate: thermal stability and explosivity modifiers. Thermochim Acta 384, 23-45. DOI: 10.1016/S0040-6031(01)00775-4. 5.[Crossref]
- 3. Foulger, В. & Hubbard, P. (1995). A review of techniques examined by UK authorities to prevent or inhibit the illegal use fertilizer in terrorist devices, Proceedings of the International Explosives Symposium, (pp. 129). Fairfax, Virginia.
- 4. Chernyshov, A., Levin, B., Tugolukov, A., Ogarkov, A. & Ilyin, V. (2009). Ammonium nitrate: properties, production, use. (pp. 544). Moscow: ZAO “INFOCHIM”, (in Russian).
- 5. Levin, B. & Sokolov, A. (2004). Technical decisions and problems of complex fertilizer production based on ammonium nitrate, IFA Technical Conference, 20-23 April, Beijing, China.
- 6. Il’in, V.A., Aleshkin, N.R., Selin, E.N., Zhavoronko va, N.E., Simbireva, Z.R., Vasil’kova, O.E., Glagolev, O.L., Sokolov, A.Yu & Samsonov, V.R. (2001). RU. Patent No. 2169720. Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 7. Il’in, V.A., Pakhotin, O.I., Selin, E.N., Zhavoronko va, N.E., Simbireva, Z.R., Vasil’kova, O.E., Glagolev, O.L., Sokolov, A.Yu., Samsonov, V.R. & Ansheles, V.R. (2001). RU. Patent No. 2171795, Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 8. Avramenko, A.N., Kononov, S.M., Shirobokov, O.A., Gromotkov, V.N., Sundiev, S.A., Kostyuchenko, S.S., Kontareva, E.N. & Dmitrieva, O.A. (2002). RU. Patent No. 2263652, Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 9. Spakhova, L.V., Grosheva, L.P., Gorshkova, N.V., Maklashina, E.A., Samsonov, Yu.K., Lysenko, E.V., Milovanov, V.A., Balagurov, A.V., Pestov, A.E. & Uvarov, S.P. (2003). RU. Patent No. 2228322, Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 10. Sezemin, V.A. & Abramov, O.B. (2005). RU. Patent No. 2253639, Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 11. Drozhdin, B.I., Dedov, A.S., Znb, V.V., Machekhin, G.N., Ut-kin, V.V., Abramov, O.B., Tereshchenko, O.L., Loginov, N.D., Sezemin, V.A., Kiselevich, P.V., Yuzhanin, G.A., Such- -kov, V.A., Krashunskii, L.M., Guterman, M.D., Vulis, F. & Tel’kina, A.V. (2001). RU. Patent No. 2174970, Moscow, RU. Patent and Trademark Office. (in Russian).
- 12. American file cabinet ASTM. (1973). Diffraction Data cards and Alphabetikal and Group Numerical Index of X-Ray Diffraction Data. Publishing center of American society on testing minerals. New York.
- 13. Mikheev, V.I. (1957). X-ray metric definer of minerals. Russian Federation: Moscow. (in Russian).
- 14. Russian State standard. (1997). Mineral fertilizers. Method for the definition of phosphates. 21560.2 - 82. Мoscow. (in Russian).
- 15. Vinnik, M., Erbanova, L., Zaitsev, P., Ionova, L. (1975). Methods of analysis of phosphate raw material, phosphorus and complex fertilizers, feed phosphates, Мoscow: Chemistry. (in Russian).
- 16. Russian State standard. (2003). Fertilizers: Test methods. 21560.2 - 82. Moscow. (in Russian).
Publication order reference