Role of miR-200a in regulating the insulin signalling in the hypothalamus
1 - 4 - 2014
19 - 9 - 2014
4 - 7 - 2014
-  Schneeberger M, Altirriba J, Garcia A et al. Deletion of miRNA processing enzyme Dicer in POMC-expressing cells leads to pituitary dysfunction, neurodegeneration and development of obesity. Mol Metab 2012;2(2):74-85.[PubMed]
-  Crepin D, Benomar Y, Riffault L et al. The over-expression of miR-200a in the hypothalamus of ob/ob mice is linked to leptin and insulin signaling impairment. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2014;384(1-2):1-11.[WoS]
-  Sangiao-Alvarellos S, Pena-Bello L, Manfredi-Lozano M et al. Perturbation of Hypothalamic MicroRNA Expression Patterns in Male Rats After Metabolic Distress: Impact of Obesity and Conditions of Negative Energy Balance. Endocrinology 2014;155(5):1838-50.
-  Carvalheira JB, Torsoni MA, Ueno M et al. Cross-talk between the insulin and leptin signaling systems in rat hypothalamus. Obes Res 2005;13(1):48-57.[PubMed][Crossref]
-  Park JT, Kato M, Yuan H et al. FOG2 protein down-regulation by transforming growth factor-beta1-induced microRNA-200b/c leads to Akt kinase activation and glomerular mesangial hypertrophy related to diabetic nephropathy. J Biol Chem 2013;288(31):22469-80.[WoS]
-  Wang B, Koh P, Winbanks C et al. miR-200a Prevents renal fibrogenesis through repression of TGF-beta2 expression. Diabetes 2011;60(1):280-7.[WoS]
-  Li R, Chung AC, Yu X et al. MicroRNAs in Diabetic Kidney Disease. Int J Endocrinol 2014;2014:593956.[PubMed]
-  Kleinridders A, Lauritzen HP, Ussar S et al. Leptin regulation of Hsp60 impacts hypothalamic insulin signaling. J Clin Invest 2013;123(11):4667-80.
-  Magenta A, Cencioni C, Fasanaro P et al. miR-200c is upregulated by oxidative stress and induces endothelial cell apoptosis and senescence via ZEB1 inhibition. Cell Death Differ 2011;18(10):1628-39.[WoS]
-  Burk U, Schubert J, Wellner U et al. A reciprocal repression between ZEB1 and members of the miR-200 family promotes EMT and invasion in cancer cells. EMBO Rep 2008;9(6):582-9.[WoS]
-  Saykally JN, Dogan S, Cleary MP et al. The ZEB1 transcription factor is a novel repressor of adiposity in female mice. PLoS One 2009;4(12):e8460.[WoS][Crossref]
-  Feng X, Wang Z, Fillmore R et al. MiR-200, a new star miRNA in human cancer. Cancer Lett 2014;344(2):166-73.
-  Roberts DL, Dive C, Renehan AG. Biological mechanisms linking obesity and cancer risk: new perspectives. Annu Rev Med 2010;61:301-16. [Crossref][WoS][PubMed]
Publication order reference