Electrical conductivity studies of mixed phthalocyanine thin films
Languages of publication
Thin films of mixed of Copper Phthalocyanine (CuPc) and Nickel Phthalocyanine (NiPc) are deposited onto a pure glass substrate by a simultaneous thermal evaporation technique at room temperature. The material D.C. electrical conductivity of films at room temperature and also films annealed at 523 K has been investigated. The optical absorption and band gaps of the films are also measured. The results show that the electrical resistance is lower for the mixed films compared with the pure samples and also the optical band gap decreases for the mixed samples compared to the pure samples.
1 - 3 - 2005
1 - 3 - 2005
-  C.W. Tong: “Two-layer organic photovoltaic cell”,Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 32, (1986), pp. 183–188. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.96937[Crossref]
-  M.S. Roy, G.D. Sharma and S.G. Sangodkar: “Charge transport conduction mechanism and photovoltaic effect in 4,4′-diazophenyl-3∶3′-diaminobenzidine (DAPDAB) thin-film devices”,Synthetic Metals,Vol. 81, (1996),pp. 15–22. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0379-6779(96)80224-4[Crossref]
-  S. Antohe, N. Tomozeu and S. Gogonea: “Sensitivity of lead phthalocyanine thin films to nitrogen dioxide”,Physics Status Solid, Vol. 125, (1991), pp. 397.
-  M. Pfeiffer, A. Beyer, T. Fritz and K. Leo: “Controlled doping of phthalocyanine layers by co sublimation with acceptor molecules. A systematic seebeck and conductivity study”,Applied Physics Letters,Vol,73, (1998),pp. 3202. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.122718[Crossref]
-  Q. Zhou and R.D. Gould: “A study of the response rate to nitrogen dioxide exposure in metal phthalocyanine thin film sensors”,Thin Solid Films,Vol. 317, (1998),pp. 436–439. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(97)00580-4[Crossref]
-  N. Amar, R.D. Gould and A.M. Saleh: “Space-charge-limited conducitivity inevaporated alpha-form metal-free phthalocyanine thin films”,Vacuum,Vol. 50, (1998),pp. 53–56. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0042-207X(98)00014-1[Crossref]
-  A. Susman: “Conductivity studies of Copper phthalocyanines”,Journal of Applied Physics,Vol. 38, (1967),pp. 2738. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.1709998[Crossref]
-  S. Ambily and C.S. Menon: “The effect of growth parameters on the electrical, optical and structural properties of copper phthalocyanine thin films”,Thin Solid Films,Vol. 347, (1999), pp.284–288. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(98)01744-1[Crossref]
-  Maissel and Glang: “Hand Book Of Thin Film Technology”,Mc Graw Hill, New York, (1993), pp. 11.
-  K.P. Krishna Kumar and C.S. Menon: “Electrical and optical characterization of vacuum evaporated magnesium phthalocyanine thin films”,Journal of Solid State Chemistry,Vol. 128, (1997),pp. 27–29. http://dx.doi.org/10.1006/jssc.1996.7136[Crossref]
Publication order reference