Electron spectral density of the half-filled Hubbard model in the atomic limit at finite temperature
Languages of publication
We have calculated the spectral function and density of states of halffilled two-dimensional Hubbard model in the Hubbard-I approximation assuming an antiferromagnetic long range order at low temperature and compared results to the QMC data. It occurs that calculated functions are in a qualitative agreement with the QMC one. We have also shown that Neel ordered state dispersion has the similar form to the spin density wave one.
1 - 9 - 2003
1 - 9 - 2003
-  J.C. Hubbard: “Electron correlations in narrow energy bands”, Proc. Roy. Soc. London, Vol. A 276, (1963), pp. 238. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rspa.1963.0204[Crossref]
-  P.O. Zaitsev: “Diagram technique and gas approximation in the Hubbard model”, JETP, Vol. 70, (1976), pp. 1100.
-  V.V. Val'kov and S.G. Ovchinnikov: Quasiparticles in strongly correlated systems, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of science, Novosibirsk, 2001.
-  C. Grober, R. Eder, W. Hanke: “Anomalous low-doping phase of the Hubbard model”, Phys. Rev.B, Vol. 62, (2000), pp. 4336. http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.62.4336[Crossref]
-  D.N. Zubarev, “Two-time temperature dependent Green function method in the statistic thermodynamics”, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, Vol. 71, (1960), pp. 71.
-  J.C. Hubbard: “Electron correlations in narrow bands. An improved solution”, Proc. Roy. Soc., Vol. A 277, (1964), pp. 237.
-  C. Castellany, C. Di Castro, D. Feinberg, J. Ranniger: “New model hamiltonian for the metal-insulator transition”, Phys. Rev. Let., Vol. 26, (1979), pp. 1957. http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.43.1957[Crossref]
-  N. Bulut, D. J. Scalapino, S.R. White: “Electronic Properties of the Insulating Half-Filled Hubbard Model”, Phys. Rev. Let., Vol. 73, (1994), pp. 748. http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.73.748[Crossref]
Publication order reference