Report of an International Partnership to Develop a New Entry-level Program and Collaborative Research Agendas (Occupational Therapy) between Poland and the US
Languages of publication
1 - 3 - 2015
16 - 7 - 2015
- 1. Crist PA, Munoz JP, Hansen AMW, Benson J, Provident I. The Practice-Scholar Program: An academic-practice partnership to promote the scholarship of “best practices.” Occup Ther Health Care 2005; 19: 71-93.
- 2. European Network of Occupational Therapy in Higher Education. (November, 2010). Polish teacher training program in OT: Placement Aboard. European Network of Occupational Therapy in Higher Education: Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 3. Crist PA, Kielhofner G. (eds.). The scholarship of practice in occupational therapy: Academic-practice collaborations for promoting occupational therapy. New York: Haworth Publications 2005. /Originally published as special edition of Occup Ther Health Care 2005; 19 (1-2)/.
- 4. Kielhofner G, Fogg L, Braveman B, Forsyth K, Kramer J, Duncan E. A factor analytic study of the Model of Human Occupation Screening Tool of hypothesized variables. Occup Ther Ment Health 2009; 25: 127-137.
- 5. Baum CM. Edwards D. Activity Card Sort. 2nd ed. Rockville AOTA Press; 2008.
- 6. Kielhofner G. A scholarship of practice: Creating discourse between theory, research and practice. Occup Ther Health Care 2005; 19: 7-16.
Publication order reference