Using the Polygraph Validation Test (PVT) in Solving Conflicted Polygraph Results and Confirming Deliberate Distortions by Examinees
Languages of publication
This paper involves fifty-one re-examinations of original polygraph tests that resulted in conflicted outcomes and examinations where deliberate distortions were believed to have been employed. The Polygraph Validation Test (PVT) was successfully employed in these re-examinations to rectify the original problems and/or confirm attempts by examinees at countermeasures or augmentations.
1 - 9 - 2015
4 - 12 - 2015
- Gordon N., Cochetti P. The Horizontal Scoring System. Polygraph 1987, 16, 2.
- Gordon N., Fleisher W. Academy for Scientific Investigative Training’s Horizontal Scoring System and Examiner’s Algorithm for Chart Interpretation. Polygraph 1999, 28, 1.
- Gordon N., Fleisher W. Effectiveness of the Integrated Zone Comparison Technique (IZCT) with Various Scoring Systems in a Mock Crime Experiment by Students. European Polygraph 2012, 6, 1 (19).
- Gordon N., Fleisher W., et al. A Field Study of the Integrated Zone Comparison Technique. Polygraph 2000, 29, 3.
- Gordon N., Mohammed F., Farro S., et al. Integrated Zone Comparison Polygraph Technique Accuracy with Scoring Algorithms. Physiology and Behavior 2006, 87.
- Shurany T., Chaves F. Th e Integrated Zone Comparison Technique and ASIT PolySuite Algorithm: A Field Validity Study. European Polygraph 2010, 4, 2 (12).
- Shurany T. Polygraph Verifi cation Test. European Polygraph 2011, 5, 2 (16).
Publication order reference